30th August 2015, 08:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Larry FoxLevel:
23Date:
30/08/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Dakota HardieScreenshot of the Incident:
got problem with taking SSes, so i will use logs.State the reason for your appeal:
Okay Hi,
As always, i would like to help newbies and other players, one of the ways i am helping by is /newb, today, actually before some minutes a player asked over /newb for the second time: "Have fellow question related on the script ? ask [/newb] or [/requesthelp] for it."
As im FMD now i would be RPing time to time.. so i /newb'ed answering him " as you wish" which means that he is free which way to take and thats a n asnwer not abuse.
If Mizter Dakota consider that abuse then what should i say?
i tried to speak with him via SMS and told him that its unfair.
i had this way then to use, to FC the player who i respect.

((((((((((((((((( i have problem with taking SSes thats why i used logs )))))))))))))))))

[12:12:28] ** Newbie Dave Yun [82]: Have fellow question related on the script ? ask [/newb] or [/requesthelp] for it. **

[12:12:32] ** Trainee Josh DiCaprio: 10-4, over. **

[12:12:37] ** First Responder Darren Maraz: (( relogging )) **

[12:12:40] ** Mapper Larry Fox [42]: as u wish **

[12:12:45] {FF0000}Warning{FFFFFF}: You were newbie-warned by Dakota Hardie due to abuse.Additional Information:
I dont want anything happen to Dakota, just remove the warn.
thanks.

Larry Fox
30th August 2015, 01:55 PM
so??

Sam Gideon
30th August 2015, 06:01 PM
I believe this could stay with a Verbal Warning since it's not a real abuse and he helps a lot these days.

Pending PR/Dakota

DakotaZ
30th August 2015, 06:20 PM
I believe this could stay with a Verbal Warning since it's not a real abuse and he helps a lot these days.

Pending PR/Dakota

I'm a temp helper and I know I shouldn't be muting/warning players but when I'm all alone and I see a player who is level 23 (Over 850+ playing hours) that goes out abusing on /newb instead of actually setting a proper example, thats where I draw the line.

His comment was ;

Not contributing to the question whatsoever.
Could be considered as trolling.
Blatant abuse as a high level.

And many more. I stand by my decisions to warn you unless a HH directly orders me to do so.

Cole
30th August 2015, 06:29 PM
I'm a temp helper and I know I shouldn't be muting/warning players but when I'm all alone and I see a player who is level 23 (Over 850+ playing hours) that goes out abusing on /newb instead of actually setting a proper example, thats where I draw the line.

His comment was ;

And many more. I stand by my decisions to warn you unless a HH directly orders me to do so.

I somewhat agree to what your saying, he's a high experienced player and the answer he gave was necessary and improper, but I wouldn't say it's severe enough to receive a warn.

@Larry - I understand you like to help players and you were caught up in roleplay, but at times you have to choose one. If you want to help someone, you have to give them a detailed answer so they understand or don't bother answering at all because someone else will do it. With your in game experience, I believe you should know that "as u wish" wasn't a proper answer or necessary.

Sam Gideon
30th August 2015, 06:29 PM

His comment was ;

He just said his comment was "as you wish"???
I can't follow anymore

Larry Fox
31st August 2015, 03:48 AM
Okay i understand that /newb answer wasnt proper but at i tried to help him...
Its even have no more details? Its both the same way while asking over /newb or requesting a helper so he will ask..
I told him "as you wish" so he can decide which way is easy or comfortable for him..
I do understand that i should /newb @[his name] and explain both of the ways... But that doesnt consider abuse, you could SMS me explaining to me in private or even /ap me telling that you should give more detailed and proper answer, that would be better than giving a warning for abuse which that doesnt consider abuse.

I have nothing toward you Dakota, i consider you as a friend and i respect you and your decision even if its something wrong.

I will be more aware in the close future in answering the players over /newb.

DakotaZ
31st August 2015, 04:05 AM
Okay i understand that /newb answer wasnt proper but at i tried to help him...
Its even have no more details? Its both the same way while asking over /newb or requesting a helper so he will ask..
I told him "as you wish" so he can decide which way is easy or comfortable for him..
I do understand that i should /newb @[his name] and explain both of the ways... But that doesnt consider abuse, you could SMS me explaining to me in private or even /ap me telling that you should give more detailed and proper answer, that would be better than giving a warning for abuse which that doesnt consider abuse.

I have nothing toward you Dakota, i consider you as a friend and i respect you and your decision even if its something wrong.

I will be more aware in the close future in answering the players over /newb.

I'll remove you warning IG, maybe a verbal warning could be put in place instead.

Jizzy Black
31st August 2015, 05:02 AM
You guys really are making me laugh. So anyone saying as you wish, to an answer will get warned?

I think that his answer was pretty normal, he isn't a helper to give a full answer. Really, gg.

Larry Fox
31st August 2015, 05:15 AM
I'll remove you warning IG, maybe a verbal warning could be put in place instead.

Alright, thanks.

You guys really are making me laugh. So anyone saying as you wish, to an answer will get warned?

I think that his answer was pretty normal, he isn't a helper to give a full answer. Really, gg.

Its okay it happens sometimes, we also learn from our mistakes :)

DakotaZ
31st August 2015, 05:43 AM
Its okay it happens sometimes, we also learn from our mistakes :)

I made no mistake, I'm just showing leniency. Make no mistake.

turbo_titties
31st August 2015, 05:54 AM

He isn't a Helper, so what? He was trying to help, lol.

Larry Fox is a level 24 as Dakota said with 850+ playing hours and he's tossing out /newbs like that trying to be funny? He should keep his mute/warn.

Delete this comment as you wish, that's just my two cents.

Larry Fox
31st August 2015, 06:06 AM
This can be closed or something,
warning was removed.

Keven Ruthless
31st August 2015, 10:58 AM
Close.