http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Raoul DukeLevel:
15Date:
01/09/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Dominic WellsScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i61.tinypic.com/birxtz.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I did not constantly abuse, I abused twice since i've been here and it was because of an injustice happening to me. I wasn't going to wait in cuffs hoping that one of the cops that UN-RPLY arrested me comes back. I didn't deserve this mute, Yes I did abuse but I didn't deserve a permanent mute. I always help and ask questions, this was just a one-off because admins weren't helping me and now I'm spending jailtime for this injustice that happened to me too.Additional Information:

Bilal.
31st August 2015, 07:49 PM
Pending Dominic.

Mikhail.
31st August 2015, 08:04 PM
That's Dakota in the SS
edit: My bad, didn't read the whole chat.

Mr Einstein
31st August 2015, 08:07 PM
Dakota himself continued to tell me that you constantly kept abusing /newb and I seen most of it myself. You're level 15 and have been here since 2010 that's more then enough time to learn the rules about the server and /newb. You used /newb as a general chat "room" to try and get in touch with Harold Rizzuto meaning you abused /newb as it's used for server related Q/A's.

Twice. I did it once before then again when you muted me and if admins aren't helping me. What am I meant to do? See it from my view. How would you feel if a bunch of cops OOCLY with no RP just left you in cuffs, hope to death that they come back? Or just /q and spend time in prison for RP'ing

Bilal.
31st August 2015, 08:07 PM
That's Dakota in the SS

Trial helpers aren't allowed to mute nor warn anyone without taking permission from a helper unless if they're the only one in-game, pretty sure he took permission from Dominic beforehand, that's why this was pending him.

OT: My honest opinion, you shouldn't have said that over /newb, you could've reported instead, I say remove his warning and keep his mute.

Pending a head helper.

Mr Einstein
31st August 2015, 08:11 PM
You're obviously not supposed to use /newb as a chat box to try and get in contact with Harold. All you have to do is wait for a admin instead of abusing /newb.

Pending Head Helper+.

Wait for admin, how long would that take? I'm standing there in cuffs that don't break, don't forget. Forever?
Yes I know I shouldn't have abused newb, but how else could i get a cop to come back. I can't use phone, admins wouldnt help.

Keven Ruthless
1st September 2015, 01:11 AM
Wait for admin, how long would that take? I'm standing there in cuffs that don't break, don't forget. Forever?
Yes I know I shouldn't have abused newb, but how else could i get a cop to come back. I can't use phone, admins wouldnt help.

You shouldn't just waited for an admin at lest for couples of seconds or relog and do the time. You should have though about it better, either paid tons your hard working money over a bad move or just spend 5-10 minutes inside a jail cell.

Sorry but rules are rules you need to pay for an unmuted.