PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

Hobbs
1st September 2015, 03:55 PM
I'm thinking of submitting an application to the HT. I'm a former Community Helper, but I fucked up last time so I got kicked. I'm back now though and I'm here to help people, I want to hear from you what do you think? Should I give it sometime or should I apply immediately?

Sincerely yours,
Andrew Logan.

Andy
1st September 2015, 04:00 PM
Thats none of our business, neither it's a script related question. You can apply if you want but if you want my suggestion you should wait some time to get noticed

Mikhail.
1st September 2015, 04:00 PM
I suggest you start by moving the thread to General Discussion, anyway everyone is applying for the HT now and almost all slots are full so I don't think your chances are high, give it a shot if you want.

Bilal.
1st September 2015, 04:08 PM
One thing you should do is keep helping on /newb, doesn't matter if you're known or not, if you're an oldfag or not, your application will be based on your helping logs, you should also not be known as a rulebreaker, this is not the right place to post this, you can make a thread in the spam section for this matter, I have to close this now.
By the way, The recruitment for European timezone is currently closed, just keep helping and apply when the recruitment status is open. Good luck!

Archived.