http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jack McHarleyLevel:
30Date:
05/09/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Dakota HardieScreenshot of the Incident:
-State the reason for your appeal:
I apply for a warning removal as I did act to see how the hacker did react when he was provoked. Hence I already 2/3 warnings from my own behavior(trolling) I think that this warning is unfair because at that moment there were no administrators online who could ban the hacker.

I know its not a good move to abuse newbie but I had to provoke the hacker to see what drove him to such a no-life act.

I know its not a good thing to abuse newbie for your own amusement to see some hacker get mad.Additional Information:
The hacker got quite mad and I assume he came from UAE.

Keven Ruthless
6th September 2015, 10:05 AM
Your lucky he didn't perm muted you. No SS no unmute.

Close.

Keven Ruthless
6th September 2015, 12:55 PM
Reopen

DakotaZ
7th September 2015, 01:37 AM
Alright, way I saw it was that Jack was trying to aggravate the Hacker in order to attract him and eventually getting autobanned. True, Jack insulted the hacker but I think that Jack shouldn't be punished because he's telling off a hacker. I personally had nothing wrong with it, but just to be safe I warned Jack and told him to appeal it. Personally, I couldn't care less if his warn gets removed. It's upto the discretion of a SH/PR, so pending them.

Keven Ruthless
9th September 2015, 12:00 AM
Come on at level 30 you should know best to just leave the abuser/troller alone. Plus if i unmute you or leave you off with an warning then i have to do it with everyone else. Sorry you need to pay for your unmute if your muted.