http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Darren_SetlandLevel:
27Date:
11/09/2015Appealing For:
Mute Involved Helper:[/SIZE]
Dakota HardieScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/AgBBG7T.pngState the reason for your appeal:
So a guy came to fucking SA on /newb and I said "nigger", alvaro also insulted him and I doubt he was warned or even muted this is the second time where Dakota does this.

He even gave a false warning to Larry Fox and many others, I doubt he wants to stay as helper for longer.Additional Information:
I am doing this because I cant fucking afford a newbie unmute

Darren Fox
11th September 2015, 03:19 AM
Btw ^ He muted me PERM without even giving me a warning or verbal warning or anything like that, every single helper gives a verbal warning not to insult a SA'er also whats wrong in insulting a god damn server advertiser?

DakotaZ
11th September 2015, 03:42 AM
Pending PR, I'm not even going to argue with you.

Darren Fox
11th September 2015, 03:44 AM
Sure pending PR, I see many others did same as this and none of them was muted, PERMANENTLY god sakes I don't even have any warning before this mute.

turbo_titties
11th September 2015, 03:47 AM
fucking SA on /newb and I said "nigger"

would you like it if someone called you a zona??

JEBI
11th September 2015, 10:38 AM
perfect reason for you to get muted, pay for an unmute like normal jews do

Cole
11th September 2015, 10:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Darren_SetlandLevel:
27Date:
11/09/2015Appealing For:
Mute Involved Helper:[/SIZE]
Dakota HardieScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/AgBBG7T.pngState the reason for your appeal:
So a guy came to fucking SA on /newb and I said "nigger", alvaro also insulted him and I doubt he was warned or even muted this is the second time where Dakota does this.

He even gave a false warning to Larry Fox and many others, I doubt he wants to stay as helper for longer.Additional Information:
I am doing this because I cant fucking afford a newbie unmute

Bro if you're gonna use my surname, you can't do that kind of shit. The reason you got Pmuted out of the others is because of the offensiveness racist word you used. If you want to help over on /newb, be professional about it because newbies look up to /newb as their source of guidance and seeing a level 27 player say that kind of shit isn't a good thing.

- Players level 12+ abusing: will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.

Dakota did the right thing & I'm also pretty disappointed.

JEBI
11th September 2015, 10:43 AM
Bro if you're gonna use my surname, you can't do that kind of shit. The reason you got Pmuted out of the others is because of the offensiveness racist word you used. If you want to help over on /newb, be professional about it because newbies look up to /newb as their source of guidance and seeing a level 27 player say that kind of shit isn't a good thing.

- Players level 12+ abusing: will be permanently muted on the spot, they have been here long enough to know not to abuse.

i highly agree wif u on dis one, i believe he should be perm muted from the newbie chat along with instant removal of the Setland surname

Flava™
11th September 2015, 10:46 AM
Darren, you better not to insult that person who SA even though. There's an admin online they know what to do its been a while since we argue about your fam and it seems you haven't change.

Keven Ruthless
11th September 2015, 11:44 AM

This ^^. Plus when someone abuses you shouldn't abuse back let it for the helpers.

Pay for your unmute.

Close.