http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Paul RevereLevel:
23Date:
11/09/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Wolfgang PalmerScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/TQOJGwB.jpg?1State the reason for your appeal:
Well because, I read the update and it stated "Crack lab has been removed, due to people kept finding it". So this kid ask saying the crack lab was full. I thought he was trolling, so I replied "Quit lying, the crack lab was removed" I thought he was trolling. Then Palmer comes and mutes me? Like seriously, then act unprofessional and cusses in /newb.Additional Information:
I've been helping a shit ton in /newb, so why the fuck would I abuse it out of no where or do whatever he claimed I did?

Tyler Khan
11th September 2015, 01:43 PM
dont really think that was a massive abuse.

but wolfgang muted you for stating "quit lying"..

idk, i suggest to unmute him as he didnt abuse..

DakotaZ
11th September 2015, 01:44 PM
I personally wouldn't have muted him for this, Paul has stopped trolling and has actually helped his butt off and for him to be muted for this is pretty stupid.

Jeremy
11th September 2015, 01:46 PM
I personally wouldn't have muted him for this, Paul has stopped trolling and has actually helped his butt off and for him to be muted for this is pretty stupid.

Thank you bro. You know what I've been working for to achieve, so you know I wouldn't do something stupid over /newb.

Palmer
11th September 2015, 01:56 PM
No, you're not wrong the crack lab was removed. However the drug smuggler job was not, so he was asking about his job. Being a level 23 I would have hoped you realized that we don't exactly see it as being friendly calling newbies liars.. it goes competently against the purpose.

Also, even if I didn't mute you myself, it was your 3rd warning so it would have muted you anyhow.

Jeremy
11th September 2015, 02:00 PM
No, you're not wrong the crack lab was removed. However the drug smuggler job was not, so he was asking about his job. Being a level 23 I would have hoped you realized that we don't exactly see it as being friendly calling newbies liars.. it goes competently against the purpose.

Also, even if I didn't mute you myself, it was your 3rd warning so it would have muted you anyhow.

If you looked in the screenshot you contradicted yourself, Palmer. By replying after I did. "Crack lab isn't a way to get crack anymore, so it will say it's always full". So in that statement I obviously shows that you thought he was talking about the crack lab to. So you pretty much answered like I did, we both thought he was talking about getting crack from the cracklab.

On another note how was I suppose to know he was talking about the "Drug Smuggling Job", he didn't even mention it. Not my fault I thought he was trolling because most newbies tend to mess around.

Keven Ruthless
11th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Basely i don't blame Paul for not know that drug smuggler still has the crack part in the script since Getty did say he remove Crack Lab from the server, also you shouldn't call any newbie a lyer since that unprofessional and he is new to the server and doesn't know yet.

I'm going to give you a verbally warning on this one and next time don't call any one a lyer.

Ask a helper in game to remove your mute and only your mute.