PDA

View Full Version : Why does my PC crash everytime i get on SARP?

Robi Anghelina
24th September 2015, 02:47 PM
So, before i went to school, in the beginning of the day i could run SARP just fine til after i came back to school, from out of sudden my PC crashed, i lasted long on my first crash.

After some hours, i tried to check again and after 5 mintues my whole PC crashes, again. Why does that happen, its the first time something like this ever happens to me.

Matias Mendoza
24th September 2015, 02:52 PM
Viruses perhaps.

Sam Gideon
24th September 2015, 03:04 PM
Did you download anything before you went to school?
Or did you upgrade to a recenter Windows?

Pending player -12h.

Robi Anghelina
24th September 2015, 03:08 PM
Did you download anything before you went to school?
Or did you upgrade to a recenter Windows?

Pending player -12h.

I did not upgrade neither download or install any mods to GTA SA before i went to school.

However i did certainly install a sound mod yesterday in the night if not sure, i don't think the sound mod may be the reason due to it working before in today's night.

Sam Gideon
24th September 2015, 03:10 PM
I did not upgrade neither download or install any mods to GTA SA before i went to school.

However i did certainly install a sound mod yesterday in the night if not sure, i don't think the sound mod may be the reason due to it working before in today's night.

Well, I'd recommend you to install an anti-virus and try it.
If it doesn't help then just format your computer/laptop.

A sound mod shouldn't make your pc corrupt.

Robi Anghelina
24th September 2015, 03:11 PM
Well, I'd recommend you to install an anti-virus and try it.
If it doesn't help then just format your computer/laptop.

Mind telling me how to format my computer? I'm not the best with formating but atm i am running an anti-virus and scanning my PC.

Sam Gideon
24th September 2015, 03:12 PM
Mind telling me how to format my computer? I'm not the best with formating but atm i am running an anti-virus and scanning my PC.

What Windows are you using?

I'll edit this post to explain.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Iukh2z1TOh4

Robi Anghelina
24th September 2015, 03:13 PM
What Windows are you using?

I'll edit this post to explain.

Windows 7

AaronGibson
24th September 2015, 03:15 PM
Hes using w7 im sure and yep lemme give u my skype to help u out mybe if u want

Ps. U got a toaster ma nigg??

Robi Anghelina
24th September 2015, 03:16 PM
Hes using w7 im sure and yep lemme give u my skype to help u out mybe if u want

Ps. U got a toaster ma nigg??

Its not really a toaster tbh, it is a certainly old pc, but not that old to not run SAMP. Hand me your skype.

Robi Anghelina
24th September 2015, 03:23 PM
Alright, i'll try again and see if i can run a SAMP server at least, if i can run a SAMP server normally, then it must be my PC. but i'll do so after i scan my PC.

Agent Cole Phelps
24th September 2015, 06:15 PM
Viruses perhaps, try to run your antivirus or format your pc.

That was the most autistic answer I ever read in my life.

Listen. Uninstall SAMP, then uninstall Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, make sure you delete the folder too after its uninstalled, so you know it's completely gone (im not talking about the folder in documents, I'm talking about the folder in program files). Restart your PC, and reinstall everything again without any mods, idk why you guys install mods then your shit breaks and start complaining about it not working anyways..

Bilal.
25th September 2015, 07:16 AM
PM/VM me or any senior+ helper if you want this re-opened.

Archived.