http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Ezi RoyalLevel:
18Date:
30/09/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Sean PalmerScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/qBLWo0e.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I should be unmuted because It was an invalid reason of warn. "Retarded" what is that?Additional Information:
I said that Im not retarded and have my gun out, because it wouldnt go into fsafe and there was no guns in there

Palmer
30th September 2015, 11:21 AM
Your Screen shot doesn't even show your /newbie that you were warned for..

So here you go:
http://i.imgur.com/XBKGual.png

11. Watch your language whilst asking/answering something.

I'm sure everyone can/will agree that the word retarded isn't exactly a polite word.

Ezi Royal
30th September 2015, 11:25 AM
It wasn't appointed at anyone else apart from myself, In no way I called anyone or implicted it towards anyone, I was stating that I know what Im doing but it wasn't working and I wan'ted a solution, You could have at least said "Abuse" in stead of "Retarded". (Like you said you can't use that so why would you use it as a reason?) It really is an invalid reason for a mute.

Palmer
30th September 2015, 11:29 AM
It wasn't appointed at anyone else apart from myself, In no way I called anyone or implicted it towards anyone, I was stating that I know what Im doing but it wasn't working and I wan'ted a solution, You could have at least said "Abuse" in stead of "Retarded". (Like you said you can't use that so why would you use it as a reason?) It really is an invalid reason for a mute.

IT was a quote.... the reason you were warned was because you said retarded.

I don't care if you used it against someone, or not. Use of language like that is not permitted on /newbie.

Ezi Royal
30th September 2015, 11:38 AM
IT was a quote.... the reason you were warned was because you said retarded.

I don't care if you used it against someone, or not. Use of language like that is not permitted on /newbie.

Did you warn Reece Conway for what he just said?

Palmer
30th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Did you warn Reece Conway for what he just said?

I did indeed, however he's not a part of this.

Ezi Royal
30th September 2015, 11:45 AM
I did indeed, however he's not a part of this.

Well guess its up to HH or DOPR

Ezi Royal
1st October 2015, 09:20 PM
Bump....

Cole
1st October 2015, 09:36 PM
Bump....

There's no need to bump the thread since your thread is the only one in the section. The PR / Head Helpers are coming to their decision, just be patient. :)

Hobo Hodges
1st October 2015, 09:46 PM
Since when is the word retarded such a bad word? What a retarded ass rule.

No but for real, what was the actual question? Seems like my bro Ezi was targeted or mentioned in the question.

Clapham
1st October 2015, 10:46 PM
Since when is the word retarded such a bad word? What a retarded ass rule.

No but for real, what was the actual question? Seems like my bro Ezi was targeted or mentioned in the question.

Ehm, that doesn't matter to you. Ezi is who are trying to appeal his warn, if you're not a helper team member, a DORP Or HH, please don't make replies here because maybe you'll get infracted as you're rulebreaking, thanks in advance.

Ezi Royal
1st October 2015, 10:57 PM
Thanks Luke but please don't post here, you could have linked a HH of DOPR and said why.

Keven Ruthless
1st October 2015, 11:44 PM
2. Using /newb to communicate with other players is strictly not tolerated.
11. Watch your language whilst asking/answering something.

Rules are rules, if you would of just have a simply question you would of never been warned but you added offended language and making other people trying to response to that.

Close.