05/10/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Robert_HendersonScreenshot of the Incident:
click me (http://imgur.com/cn8XRKG)State the reason for your appeal:
Because I told the right thing?Additional Information:
take a look what i said and what he said

Henderson
7th October 2015, 10:00 AM
I warned Tony because he recommended another player to possibly break the rules in order to kill a hitman, and take the contract money. You gave an invalid /troll'y answer, therefore you were warned. He was encouraging another player to kill a hitman for no apparent reason.

Rellex
7th October 2015, 10:00 AM
What was the question? We can't see it

#Burke
7th October 2015, 10:02 AM
The question was how to remove the contract. I didnt told him to rulebreak it.. i told him that one way is to kill a hitman isnt it?

Henderson
7th October 2015, 10:02 AM
What was the question? We can't see it

Something along the lines of: "How do I know if someone has contracted me." Logs can be checked for the exact quote.

#Burke
8th October 2015, 08:15 AM
Soo??

Cole
8th October 2015, 08:09 PM
The question was how to remove the contract. I didnt told him to rulebreak it.. i told him that one way is to kill a hitman isnt it?

If that was the question, then your answer would've been valid, but if it was Robert's question, then your answer is invalid because like Robert said, you're encouraging the newbie the DM which isn't what you're suppose to do.

Right now it's pending a PR/HH for the final decision.

Keven Ruthless
8th October 2015, 11:09 PM
If that was the question, then your answer would've been valid, but if it was Robert's question, then your answer is invalid because like Robert said, you're encouraging the newbie the DM which isn't what you're suppose to do.

Right now it's pending a PR/HH for the final decision.

Cole basely has sum it up. Next time if your trying to help then make sure you you answer him with an valid answer.

Close.