http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Abdul AhmadinejadLevel:
25Date:
13/09/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
UnknownScreenshot of the Incident:
I got none.pngState the reason for your appeal:
So I still have 2/3 warnings after getting unmuted but I never got any legit warnings so I asked for them to be removed but Robert Henderson told me I need to make an appeal to find out who issued me those other 2 warnings.Additional Information:
I'd like to have 0/0 warnings as I never abused /newb'ie thanks.

Jizzy Black
13th October 2015, 02:04 PM
Probably old ones, you can get logs and then return back and make a newbie appeal. Getting unmuted won't remove your warns

Pending PR for confirmation

Tommy Corleone
13th October 2015, 02:44 PM
Indeed I think I got 3/3 warnings because of House his /nmute and only one got removed

Jizzy Black
17th October 2015, 06:37 AM
Indeed I think I got 3/3 warnings because of House his /nmute and only one got removed

So, the other 2 were legit and a warning was removed since the old newbie appeal. What's the issue now?

Tommy Corleone
17th October 2015, 09:05 AM
So, the other 2 were legit and a warning was removed since the old newbie appeal. What's the issue now?

I never reveiced any warnings. I should be on 0/0.

Keven Ruthless
17th October 2015, 09:28 AM

When House permanently muted you it doesn't automation give you three unknown warning. Your warning must be there for a reason and we can't check logs with out any proof, if you can get an admin to give you logs on when and why it happen then make a another appeal till then I'll keep this close.