http://i.imgur.com/9zBpIyh.png
http://i.imgur.com/iIDtFWs.pngState the reason for your appeal:

Well, mainly because I'm innocent?Additional Information:

Jack
22nd October 2015, 03:47 AM
Aren't you a helper?

Rellex
22nd October 2015, 04:31 AM
Yeah this is dumb, I would revoke it would f I could.

Revaz
22nd October 2015, 04:43 AM
Unfair.

VRambo
22nd October 2015, 05:45 AM
I'll forward this to Sil since it's pending him I guess. No idea why you got muted since you DID actually answer the question.

Sil
22nd October 2015, 06:59 AM
Players (Anders Rossi) have been warned in the past for including personal opinions into /newb.
I only wanted to warn you for the 'sadly', but you got muted due to receiving 3/3 warnings (again).

Yes, you did answer the question, but I warned you for the unnessecary addition to it.

To answer your appeal: I don't mind you getting unmuted, but I think the warning was legit.

PS: I prefered you texting me next time, so we could've settled this in-game.

Rellex
22nd October 2015, 07:31 AM
Sounds like a grudge

Sil
22nd October 2015, 07:31 AM
He did text you.

Yes, he texted me "Huh?".

Please do not involve yourself if you're not a member of the public relations.

Pending PR

Anders
22nd October 2015, 08:22 AM
Sil: I texted you aswell asking why I got warned and automuted for adding SADLY. I answered his question did I not? Is there a rule?

FatiSmal
22nd October 2015, 08:29 AM
You get warned for having manners? Wuw... Wuwww...

Let me get this right.

"Community Helpers" are in the department of "Public Relations" as a type of help for newbies and general script related Q/A and work to HELP the players and provide a "Service"..... Like "Customer Service" you are "Working" for the "Community" meaning you are representing it. What is the main point of "Customer Service"? Have you ever phoned anywhere IRL before, so you should surely know what "Customer Service" is, no?

So why would you get muted for "Sadly" for taking a semi-interpersonal response to a question that was still answered Correctly. I mean, to me personally a "Sadly", "Thankfully", "I'd love to" any type of inter-personal connection from worker to customer, WHICH IT IS, is the best customer service. It's more personal, more Human to Human. Makes the customer happy and the customer is always right. 60% of the time the customers right every time on Sarp.

This seems like more of a personal grudge or hatred of some sort, unless you just don't know what "Public Relations" means?

I'm genuinely asking, is that now how the Community Helper team is supposed to work?

Sil
22nd October 2015, 11:17 AM
You get warned for having manners? Wuw... Wuwww...

Let me get this right.

"Community Helpers" are in the department of "Public Relations" as a type of help for newbies and general script related Q/A and work to HELP the players and provide a "Service"..... Like "Customer Service" you are "Working" for the "Community" meaning you are representing it. What is the main point of "Customer Service"? Have you ever phoned anywhere IRL before, so you should surely know what "Customer Service" is, no?

So why would you get muted for "Sadly" for taking a semi-interpersonal response to a question that was still answered Correctly. I mean, to me personally a "Sadly", "Thankfully", "I'd love to" any type of inter-personal connection from worker to customer, WHICH IT IS, is the best customer service. It's more personal, more Human to Human. Makes the customer happy and the customer is always right. 60% of the time the customers right every time on Sarp.

This seems like more of a personal grudge or hatred of some sort, unless you just don't know what "Public Relations" means?

I'm genuinely asking, is that now how the Community Helper team is supposed to work?

You can say whatever you want about me, but saying that there is some kind of personal hatred involved in this, is just bullshit. Players have been muted permanently (I only warned him) because of a situation like this and PR closed his appeal.
Yes, he did answer it and that's why I would agree to an unmute, but he did also add an unnecessary thing to it. It is not that hard to just simply answer the question, not adding anything to it.

And please keep this appeal clean. If you have any kind of questions or comments, VM/PM me or a member of Public Relations.

Watts.
22nd October 2015, 12:52 PM
Warning removed and unmuted.