26th October 2015, 10:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Melvin HarrisLevel:
23Date:
27/10/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Darwin ClarinScreenshot of the Incident:
https://i.gyazo.com/5d61d67a1dffe6ac57c8688684ec20ee.pngState the reason for your appeal:
Well, a guy asked in the newbie chat: "how come I fall when I jump", I responded with "gravity", because this is true. Try it! Jump in real life right now, you'll fall to the ground because of this fantastic thing called gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_o4aY7xkXg

Idk if I'm missing something, but isn't that correct? The reason you fall when you jump is because of gravity? I'm just confused as to how that's trolling, someone, please, help me out here.Additional Information:

Clapham
26th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Well, first of all you must remove that video from your mute appeal, because it's little retarded and in ways to "troll" something around here, second, newbie chat rules: "Only script-wisely question/answers related to SAMP, SARP or the Community" that isn't a question you must to answer,

Pending PRs.

Melvin Harris
26th October 2015, 10:27 PM
Well, first of all you must remove that video from your mute appeal, because it's little retarded and in ways to "troll" something around here, second, newbie chat rules: "Only script-wisely question/answers related to SAMP, SARP or the Community" that isn't a question you must to answer,

Pending PRs.

Well, Mr. Retired GFX badass, I was simply answering a question a newbie was asking, I didn't intend to troll or harm the server in any way. I wasn't aware that you couldn't answer questions like that, it seemed pretty legit if you ask me and how is that video classed as trolling? I'm simply informing you that what I said was legit and gravity is the real reason you fall when you jump...

I honestly don't get what I did wrong here.

Cole
26th October 2015, 11:02 PM
Well, Mr. Retired GFX badass, I was simply answering a question a newbie was asking, I didn't intend to troll or harm the server in any way. I wasn't aware that you couldn't answer questions like that, it seemed pretty legit if you ask me and how is that video classed as trolling? I'm simply informing you that what I said was legit and gravity is the real reason you fall when you jump...

I honestly don't get what I did wrong here.

Your answer is logical, but be honest you know what he meant and the valid answer would've been "to prevent players from bunny hopping".

Melvin Harris
26th October 2015, 11:05 PM
Your answer is logical, but be honest you know what he meant and the valid answer would've been "to prevent players from bunny hopping".

What? Honestly, when he said that I didn't even think "bunny hopping", I just thought of the most logical reasoning. I've never even ran into the bunny hopping thing before, I don't bunny hop lol.

Cameron
27th October 2015, 07:42 AM
dw melvin I get muted for this bullshit all the time I had to pay 1m+ for telling a poor guy bm = bad mouthing

apparently the correct answer was black market

King
28th October 2015, 06:46 AM
The first thing that came into my mind after reading your appeal was gravity before I saw the SS. I think it wasn't done on purpose, so I am going to give you the benefit of doubt.

Contact a helper to remove your warning. Resloved.