http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Ezio_PinciottiLevel:
23Date:
03/11/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Eduardo_ClaphamScreenshot of the Incident:
I don't have one - Not that important anywaysState the reason for your appeal:
I honestly m/c'd both times, I had no intention of joking over /newb, I know I'd get muted right away so I don't see the point in messing around over /newb. Please, give me another chance and I won't m/c again, at least I'll try my best not to.Additional Information:
I've been active on /newb recently as you may have noticed, I'll try applying for helper which is the main reason for it, I would not screw that up with this meaningless bullocks. Think about it.

Clapham
2nd November 2015, 09:38 PM
Hey, it's hard to M/C'd two times, Paul warned and muted you once, then, I told him to unwarn/unmute you because you did a M/C, then, you do it twice? From my view, you shouldn't be unmuted/unwarned from now. Also, it's hard to M/C via newbie chat because isn't longer /n, now is /newbie, so is harder and you're a high leveled player.

Pending PR.

Ezio
2nd November 2015, 09:40 PM
Hey, it's hard to M/C'd two times, Paul warned and muted you once, then, I told him to unwarn/unmute you because you did a M/C, then, you do it twice? From my view, you shouldn't be unmuted/unwarned from now.

Pending PR.

Aw man, it was really and accident I wouldn't have done it on purpose, any helpers that were online during the last week could've noticed that I've been more than active on the newbie chat because I was trying to make my way into helpers. I understand where you're coming from though, but I'm telling you, it was an honest m/c

Clapham
2nd November 2015, 09:45 PM
Pending Public Relations as I said.

Keven Ruthless
2nd November 2015, 10:24 PM
Well i really can't unmute you if i don't know what you m/c the first and second time of the incident, plus you need an screen shot to be able to have an valid appear. If you can get a picture of the incident then repost this appear and i will take a look for you, till then i will keep this Close.