PDA

View Full Version : Lag.

Prodijee
14th November 2015, 09:25 PM
In-Game Name: Chinx_Shady
Date: 14/11/2015
Your Question:
Ok first, My computer battery doesnt work never did. Have to stay plugged in. At first i never lagged about in the summer nothing changed on the computer i had slight lag but not severe. One day throughout the summer I was playing and it just slowed down and boom it lags forever. I had mods not enbs but gun mods to make it look more realistic. Now I deleted all now I cant use TS while playing. A good effect was i barely died due to my lag and I won most gunfights. Bad effect I just got banned for "Toggling HH" Because of that I have to get rid of this lag. Ok so i have dell inspiron N50 some shit with Intel HD graphics before i play I have to activate Gamespeed thing I never ever had to use it. I have to activate it close out apps do that all cpu processors thing alt tab and delete and set the priority to high. Due to me getting banned i gotta fix this shit.

Cristiano.
14th November 2015, 09:31 PM
Now I deleted all now I cant use TS while playing.
Try to run your Teamspeak as admin, and then you'll be able to play with Teamspeak, if that what you meant, if not, reply and explain please.

Prodijee
15th November 2015, 12:21 AM
No, I want to get rid of my lag. i never use to lag nothng changed on my pc.

Ben
15th November 2015, 12:33 AM
No, I want to get rid of my lag. i never use to lag nothng changed on my pc.

Well the only thing you can do is to get a better connections from hardware side or you can have a look on these thread here. (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?620-Official-Guides-amp-Tutorials)

[Guide] Lag & Modification
(http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?135619-Guide-Lag-amp-Modifications)

15th November 2015, 03:58 AM
Same here. I try to set a hotkey and when im ingame and press it nothing happens.

Henderson
15th November 2015, 07:33 AM
Pending player, 12 hours.

DwayneD
15th November 2015, 12:41 PM
If this happens with other devices on your home network, it's obviously something wrong with your network. If you aren't that good with technical stuff, you should call your Service Provider so they can look into the issue for you.

If it's just something wrong with your PC and everything else on the network is okay then you might want to try reformatting your PC or (if possible) using Windows Restore to restore to a point prior to the lagging issues.

Do you lag when SA-MP is closed(such as in Google Chrome)?

Keven Ruthless
15th November 2015, 07:59 PM
Archive.