12th December 2015, 11:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
DaeQuantrell_DineroLevel:
42Date:
12/12/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Victor SchonsScreenshot of the Incident:

http://i.imgur.com/mvYi6CJ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5qduOl0.jpg State the reason for your appeal:
What kind of bullshit is this? First off, I don't even know how I received the other 2 warnings in the first place, unless they were old af.. Second of all, this mute was all bullshit from the start. Victor muted me because I was supporting a response in /newb asking what "Imperium" was, which I'm in myself. So I supported it saying "that ^". The reason I said it was because I was already typing a response but Edgar responded the right response so I just supported it.Additional Information:
I help newbies out all the time in /newbie and I don't see how I got 2 warnings in the first place. (Unless like I said above, they might have been old). And I'm not about to pay all that money to be unmuted over some bullshit I shouldn't have been muted for.

Cole
12th December 2015, 11:39 PM
If the answer has been already answered, what's the point of doing saying "that ^"? It's unnecessary and you didn't need to do that unless you were going to expand into what Egan said. As for the other 2 warnings, they are most likely old and every time you get unmuted, only one warning gets revoked and the 2 other warnings remain.

Since the abuse wasn't severe, I wouldn't mind unmuting you, but just keep that in mind next time. Pending PR.

Dinero
13th December 2015, 12:20 AM
Do ya'll warn the others when "answers are already answered"? When people spam the same answers in /newbie? What's the difference between what I typed and the nigga under my /newbie answer? "That^" explains what I was going to type before he typed it, and I was supporting his answer. Ya'll warning people over some dumb ass shit bruh, I swear.. "That ^" could've been a MC or anything I typed.. I'm just being honest and letting ya'll know I was supporting Edgar's response, instead of lying to ya'll.

Cole
13th December 2015, 01:24 AM
the amount of times people spam answers 10 seconds after is pathetic,you do nothing about that yet mute for someone agreeing. if he was asking about mat-running or something Dinero isn't involved in then it'd make sense, but he's saying he supports the answer as a member which therefore gives Egan's answer more credibility, that's the "point".

Well first of all, I wasn't the one that muted him. I agree, the people who spam answers 10 seconds after is pathetic, but sometimes we need to take some time to think about the answer. Ever since the developer added in the helper count, helpers spam /newb in order to raise their counts and it's been addressed in the helper meetings. The player wouldn't know if Dinero was involved or not, so it wouldn't have mattered anyways. /newb is for answering questions and asking them, it isn't made for agreeing. Also note that I said I wouldn't mind Dinero getting unmuted, Dinero is one of my homies from Cardenas, but rules are rules and I'm just giving my input.

Do ya'll warn the others when "answers are already answered"? When people spam the same answers in /newbie? What's the difference between what I typed and the nigga under my /newbie answer? "That^" explains what I was going to type before he typed it, and I was supporting his answer. Ya'll warning people over some dumb ass shit bruh, I swear.. "That ^" could've been a MC or anything I typed.. I'm just being honest and letting ya'll know I was supporting Edgar's response, instead of lying to ya'll.

We don't, which we should and I'd be happy to address that topic in the helper meeting. Reason being is because people will spam "why did I get muted for helping someone". I know your answer was meant well, hence why I said I wouldn't mind you being unmuted but you should already know that /newb isn't for agreeing or whatever, it's there to answer the question or to ask them.

Schons
13th December 2015, 01:42 AM
10. /newb is for script related questions/answers only. We don't respond on other questions.

Saying "that ^" is the same as saying "I agree with that" or "what Egan said". It's not a question nor an answer, Egan answered and you "confirmed" it, which isn't needed at all. You don't have to support or give credibility to others on /newb. I thought you'd know that being level 42.

Regarding the spam with the same answers, just because a lot of people do something wrong doesn't mean it's right. The rules apply to everybody.

It wasn't my choice to mute you, I only warned you and the mute was automatic because you had these two old warns (like I do, they're from the past year lol). I wouldn't mute you purposely, so I don't mind if you get unmuted. PR will review this, I guess.

King
13th December 2015, 03:49 AM
I'll let you go this time, but remember /newb is not for supporting other answers. Regarding the helpers who are spamming /newb to increase their counts will be striked, if he they continue to do what they are doing.

Resloved. Contact a helper to remove your mute and warn.