http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Anthony_CavezzaLevel:
12Date:
09/11/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
No idea I reloged next day and muted for no reason.Screenshot of the Incident:
Dont have one..State the reason for your appeal:
Well I made a troll over the /newb and I got muted I know that but the problem here is that when I went to sleep and I woke up next day I just saw that I got muted again from a (unknow Helper) no idea what was the reason and don't know the date so I put like what I think it may not be specific one, I wont troll anymore over the /newb.... Another Chance?Additional Information:

Elmo
16th December 2015, 09:13 AM
As you probably already know you just made a troll over the /newb chat. You must know you'll receive a warning. I think you have received 3/3 warnings (= Auto mute)

Annabelle.
16th December 2015, 09:28 AM
As you probably already know you just made a troll over the /newb chat. You must know you'll receive a warning. I think you have received 3/3 warnings (= Auto mute)
Well I know but I requested a unmute request and they accepted it and I lost like 300k but next day I didn't even said nothing in /newb before that and I just logged in the moment when I got unmuted but the next day I was muted again for no reason?

Keven Ruthless
16th December 2015, 11:08 AM
They must of had a reason to mute you, like you said you might of troll before logging off and they muted you before you got to seen it. Since you have no screen shots i'm going to have to close this. Pay for your unmute if your going to keep on trolling.