In Game Name:
Jayden SmithLevel:
2Date:
22/12/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Robert HendersonScreenshot of the Incident:
?State the reason for your appeal:
It's misunderstanding..Additional Information:
I've been "Baited" by a cop, (Fati Smal), when I asked /B Are you FBI leader Robert? he gets out from car, shoots me, makes my HP almost 20%. gets back in car, and they just drive, I've punched him once, and then he tazed me for it, then I've asked in /newb I've been baited by cop I asked Robert and he tazed me ?
^^^^^^^^^^^ I ASKED IF THIS IS ALLOWED. I get a warn, by Robert, Then I say /newb IT WAS not abuse I just asked a question, It's not a fucking abuse, then he gives me another warning..
I'd like them removed, I don't feel I've abused, If so, I'm lvl 1 and I think this is not fair (new = dunnu every single rule in server )

Cole
22nd December 2015, 01:57 PM
Note: You need to provide a screenshot of the incident, or the appeal will get closed.

Also, " /newb IT WAS not abuse I just asked a question, It's not a fucking abuse.." That is abuse.

As for your first warning, what did you ask exactly?

Jayden.
22nd December 2015, 02:16 PM
/newb I ask /b Robert FBI? and he shoots me make hp 20% then I punch him once and I am tazed, diched Smal
^^^^^^^^^^^
Is exactly what I've said, and I notices it's too long, I thought they will know it's a question, but no.. he Warned me for it..
as for the second one, It's my first time ever (lvl1) hearing that it's an abuse, so for my leve, I'd need a remove for the first one, and the second one you need to forgive me / /fine me or something for it, It's a new rule to me, I want to stay clean as fuck..

Jizzy Black
22nd December 2015, 02:34 PM
/newb I ask /b Robert FBI? and he shoots me make hp 20% then I punch him once and I am tazed, diched Smal
^^^^^^^^^^^
Is exactly what I've said, and I notices it's too long, I thought they will know it's a question, but no.. he Warned me for it..
as for the second one, It's my first time ever (lvl1) hearing that it's an abuse, so for my leve, I'd need a remove for the first one, and the second one you need to forgive me / /fine me or something for it, It's a new rule to me, I want to stay clean as fuck..

More like a forum complaint bro, that's DM. Please FC Robert yes please get him kicked

Jayden.
22nd December 2015, 02:40 PM
I would have FCed Fati, but I didn't get the time for SSing it (Shooting me with MP5), so I've asked same question later on, and they answered me that it is allowed, "Bad Cop", so I don't care about Fati anymore, all I did is asked questions on the /newb, and as it appears to be "ONLY THE SECOND QUESTION" < Invaild question which ya'll think it is "Abuse"..
It's my first week in SARP, getting ALMOST muted, bruh.. Lvl 1 should get a chance.. ( 1st one is vaild, unwarn me x1, as for the second one, I'm only lvl 1 - I DIDN"T KNOW IT IS ABUSE )
So please,Robert?

Henderson
22nd December 2015, 03:13 PM
[17:26:13] ** Player Jayden Smith [53]: He just fucking shot me with MP5, goes around and then fucking tazes me for a punch, Dichead Smal. ** --> First one.

[17:27:09] ** Player Jayden Smith [53]: It's not abuse I just asked if this is fucking allowed? It's not abuse wtf? ** --> Second one.

Clear abuse.

Jayden.
22nd December 2015, 03:35 PM
First one, I was not finished typing the question, reason is I saw that there is no enough space and no one will be able to read it, so I did press ENTER, and I wanted to complete question after 50sec using this "/newb (last two words)-.. (Complete question), But didn't have the chance before getting warned..
This warn)1st( should be removed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second one, I've abused, And I admit that - but for my low level (1) I appeariantly didn't know anything about "Abusing" /newb.. so ye,I admin I've abused THE SECOND ONE. (I admitted that after reviewing and asking another players if it is an abuse,sorry..).------------
---------
1st one removed for being innocent.
2nd one removed for being LV 1 Abusing..

Cole
22nd December 2015, 05:57 PM
You're level 2, you played long enough to know the rules. Warning is valid. You clearly abused again, warning is valid. No evidence = Appeal is closed.

Keven Ruthless
23rd December 2015, 12:15 AM
Couple of our helpers clearly says that abusing, plus it's hard to say if you were trying to ask if something is allow when your always saying "fucking" in every sentences, they must of though you were trolling or something. Well best thing to do is just pay for your unmute if your muted or just keep on watching your language over /newb and you won't be warn/muted.

Close.