PDA

View Full Version : Single player running while loading the SAMP

Aaron.
17th January 2016, 05:40 PM
In-Game Name: Aaron_Finley
Date: 18/01/2016
Your Question:
I was very sad and worried. My windows were not running that's why I renew it, but when I always reinstall the windows. this error comes every time I face it and solve it through tutorials on the google. But this time I'd applied all things which I need to do. Reinstall the GTA SA and also SAMP, downgraded the version through gta_sa.exe file or patches and renewed the folder name and change the compatibility but that fucking error still come. Please give me a solution for it. I didn't played the SARP from almost 2 days. :(

Orys.
17th January 2016, 06:10 PM
Happened to me a shitloads of times.
Okay, it's either cause of your mods lacking a necessary .ini file or the source from where you downloaded your GTA is outdated / too old.

How to fix it;

>Go to your GTA SA Directory and permanently delete all the files through clicking as follows; Ctrl+A, Shift+Delete, Ok.
>Find a source with a working GTA San Andreas.
>Extract the files from the source to your directory.
>Go to sa-mp.com and download samp, then make sure you put it at the correct folder.
>Try it. (Make sure you haven't used any mods.)

If you're using any mods, then make sure your directory contains (d3d9.dll) and (VorbisHooked.dll) as well.
Keep me updated of how that goes.

Aaron.
17th January 2016, 07:21 PM
Happened to me a shitloads of times.
Okay, it's either cause of your mods lacking a necessary .ini file or the source from where you downloaded your GTA is outdated / too old.

How to fix it;

>Go to your GTA SA Directory and permanently delete all the files through clicking as follows; Ctrl+A, Shift+Delete, Ok.
>Find a source with a working GTA San Andreas.
>Extract the files from the source to your directory.
>Go to sa-mp.com and download samp, then make sure you put it at the correct folder.
>Try it. (Make sure you haven't used any mods.)

If you're using any mods, then make sure your directory contains (d3d9.dll) and (VorbisHooked.dll) as well.
Keep me updated of how that goes.

Indeed I'd downloaded the new setup, installed it on the other partition and also reinstall the SAMP on it but still nothing happen. I was using the Windows 7 Ultimate, there it was working fine but now Im using Win7 Professional. maybe it cause to doing windows? What you think it can held due to windows also ? because supported window for it is XP but we usually uses the up to date windows with compatibility changes. I have downloaded more setup trying your way. may god bless you.

ay.
17th January 2016, 10:39 PM
Just quit the game and load samp back lol
I have this things happens to me b4

Keven Ruthless
18th January 2016, 02:34 AM
Pending player - 12 hours.

Aaron.
18th January 2016, 07:48 AM
Pending player - 12 hours.

Nope nothing happen with any kind of solution, waiting untill it's solved.

J
18th January 2016, 09:17 AM
Hello Aaron,

I've encountered this problem many times myself and have helped many friends fix this issue so I will outline the most common fixes below, but just the clarify from what I've read, when you open a server in San Andreas Multiplayer, it loads Singleplayer instead of Multiplayer? If so then see below for some possibly fixes.

Alright, as this is a common problem with SAMP a few simple fixes are;

You have installed San Andreas Multiplayer in the incorrect folder, this is an easy fix, just simply uninstall SAMP and re-install it to your correct Grand Theft Auto San Andreas directory, I doubt this is your problem, but it has been known to happen. Follow the GIF below on how you can manually set the correct location of your directory

https://i.gyazo.com/60367dc35617669a34ce7648383dd6f4.gif

You simply have the wrong version of San Andreas, but it's very easy to solve this as all you need to do is download a tidy program that will pretty much do all the work for you, just simply select your correct GTA destination.
A download for a downgrade patch is the following, feel free to Google for another if you wish; http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/other/16141-downgrade-patch/

Sometimes SAMP actually DOES load however it will present you with an unfortunate Single Player menu every boot, there's very little information on what causes this, but to bypass this all you have to do is repeatedly press your 'ESC' key [top left] until SAMP actually loads, when I had a version of 8.1 I had to do this myself.

If these solutions do not work for you we'll get a bit more advanced.

Head to your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas directory, the common location is usually; C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
Right-click your SAMP.exe file and select properties.
Select the 'Run in Compatibility' tab and set it to 'Windows ME/98'
Do the same for gtasa.exe and hopefully this will work as it worked for me once when I was trying trial and error.

I hope these work, reply here if these solutions didn't work and I'll look into it for you
Jerrelle

Aaron.
18th January 2016, 02:04 PM
Hello Aaron,

I've encountered this problem many times myself and have helped many friends fix this issue so I will outline the most common fixes below, but just the clarify from what I've read, when you open a server in San Andreas Multiplayer, it loads Singleplayer instead of Multiplayer? If so then see below for some possibly fixes.

Alright, as this is a common problem with SAMP a few simple fixes are;

You have installed San Andreas Multiplayer in the incorrect folder, this is an easy fix, just simply uninstall SAMP and re-install it to your correct Grand Theft Auto San Andreas directory, I doubt this is your problem, but it has been known to happen. Follow the GIF below on how you can manually set the correct location of your directory

https://i.gyazo.com/60367dc35617669a34ce7648383dd6f4.gif

You simply have the wrong version of San Andreas, but it's very easy to solve this as all you need to do is download a tidy program that will pretty much do all the work for you, just simply select your correct GTA destination.
A download for a downgrade patch is the following, feel free to Google for another if you wish; http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/other/16141-downgrade-patch/

Sometimes SAMP actually DOES load however it will present you with an unfortunate Single Player menu every boot, there's very little information on what causes this, but to bypass this all you have to do is repeatedly press your 'ESC' key [top left] until SAMP actually loads, when I had a version of 8.1 I had to do this myself.

If these solutions do not work for you we'll get a bit more advanced.

Head to your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas directory, the common location is usually; C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas
Right-click your SAMP.exe file and select properties.
Select the 'Run in Compatibility' tab and set it to 'Windows ME/98'
Do the same for gtasa.exe and hopefully this will work as it worked for me once when I was trying trial and error.

I hope these work, reply here if these solutions didn't work and I'll look into it for you
Jerrelle

Hey man thanks for all kind of solution. I all have applied but nothing happen just I'm using Win7 Ultimate and before yet SAMP was working good on Win7 Ultimate 64-bit but now I'm using same windows but till no works. I'm shameful that I fucking changed my windows. :( Please help me bro.

J
18th January 2016, 02:31 PM
very sorry all solutions are done already nothing happens bro!

What are your system specifications and also what is your EXACT problem as well as any error codes or messages if you are getting any.

I'll try gather some more solutions for you based on your specifications you reply with,
Jerrelle

Aaron.
18th January 2016, 02:44 PM
What are your system specifications and also what is your EXACT problem as well as any error codes or messages if you are getting any.

I'll try gather some more solutions for you based on your specifications you reply with,
Jerrelle

Here is the Screenshot of my system:-http://i64.tinypic.com/30m7ml4.png

Aaron.
18th January 2016, 06:56 PM

Jerrelle

Finally I'd solve the problem by just reinstalling the GTA SA with new torrent and SAMP, thanks Orys and Jerrelle for help. I'll not forgot it.

This thread can be closed now.

Keven Ruthless
18th January 2016, 07:18 PM
Finally I'd solve the problem by just reinstalling the GTA SA with new torrent and SAMP, thanks Orys and Jerrelle for help. I'll not forgot it.

This thread can be closed now.

Answered