http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Kyle McLeodLevel:
9Date:
20/02/2106Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Dwayne SopranoScreenshot of the Incident:
I don't have a screenshot sadlyState the reason for your appeal:
Well, I just asked on /newb "I know this isn't server Q&A related, but who's the one that god pbanned because of insulting Michael Jackson" and I get no verbal warn or something.. Just a straight up warn.
It wasn't meant to be abusive/trollish. But I still admit that I am wrong, and I'd like to get that warn removed if possible.Additional Information:

DwayneD
20th February 2016, 10:48 PM
You literally said you knew it wasn't server Q&A related, so why do it? This shows that you understood what you were doing was abuse. Had you been a level 1 player, you would've been issued a verbal warning however you are level 9 now and are fully aware of server rules.

I stand by my decision.

Vidojkovic
20th February 2016, 11:03 PM
You literally said you knew it wasn't server Q&A related, so why do it? This shows that you understood what you were doing was abuse. Had you been a level 1 player, you would've been issued a verbal warning however you are level 9 now and are fully aware of server rules.

I stand by my decision.

Your decision was rightful, I was just curious. I am wrong in this situation, but I am hoping to get my warn removed. But that's up to what you/other Helpers think about me/this situation. Thank you for the reply :)

Destiny
20th February 2016, 11:03 PM
You clearly stated for a start that you knew what you were doing wasn't a script related question, let alone a server related question either therefore any point you make stating you didn't know is now deemed invalid/false. Secondly, you failed to provide us a picture making this entire appeal, once again, invalid. Dwayne said he'll be sticking by his decision therefore it'll stay unless a Head Helper wants to completely ignore what I stated here. This should be closed upon the view of a hh.

Vidojkovic
20th February 2016, 11:07 PM
You clearly stated for a start that you knew what you were doing wasn't a script related question, let alone a server related question either therefore any point you make stating you didn't know is now deemed invalid/false. Secondly, you failed to provide us a picture making this entire appeal, once again, invalid. Dwayne said he'll be sticking by his decision therefore it'll stay unless a Head Helper wants to completely ignore what I stated here. This should be closed upon the view of a hh.

I guess I deserve this warn.. I guess pending a HH's decision.
This was just a lesson for me. Sorry if I disturbed anyone tho.

Cole
21st February 2016, 01:42 AM
My input probably doesn't even matter, but seeing as he's aware of his mistake and promises to do it again, I wouldn't mind giving him another chance considering his level and his behavior over this appeal.

Vidojkovic
21st February 2016, 10:11 AM
My input probably doesn't even matter, but seeing as he's aware of his mistake and promises to do it again, I wouldn't mind giving him another chance considering his level and his behavior over this appeal.

What do you mean by, "promises to do it again"?

Lucifer.
21st February 2016, 10:45 AM
Your warning stays considering you're level 9 and fully aware of the rules & regulations, sorry.

Closed.