http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Lloyd ChristmasLevel:
30Date:
03/03/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
JosephScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/1RJu2C0.jpgState the reason for your appeal:
I answered a newbies question. All you have to do is read the original newbies question and my answer.

I'm not sure why Joseph muted me.Additional Information:
Joseph claims no one dies by a hot rod up your ass.

I plea to you to google Edward II death. You will see he was killed by a metal rod up his ass.

Joseph learn to read. Joseph learn the history of how people from England enjoy killing each other.

Joseph Kennedy
6th March 2016, 07:53 PM
Honestly, I believe that what you said was abuse. The reasons why I believe that is because that is not really a unique way to ck. That's pretty much something a short amount of people would do to commit suicide. No one would really do that on sarp. Would you actually rp that for your ck? You and I both know that it's a big no. I did not claim that you can't die by a hot rod up your ass. As a matter of fact, the way you said your answer made it abuse and shit. Either way, it is not a unique way to actually ck. People don't get my point.

Lloyd
6th March 2016, 08:22 PM
I'm convinced you have no idea what "unique" even means.

Agent Cole Phelps
6th March 2016, 11:34 PM
That CK would defiantly be unique, but it wasn't a good answer on /newb.

Bella
6th March 2016, 11:54 PM
I already gave my input on this when he made the complaint. I also say it's not a valid /newb answer

Tommy Corleone
7th March 2016, 02:35 AM
Lloyd answered his question and you guys don't like the answer because it's unique? Just giving my input as a former helper but I don't see how it is abuse if he literally give a unique funny way to CK. He didn't curse or anything like that so where is the abuse in that lol

Adams
7th March 2016, 03:50 AM
Lloyd answered his question and you guys don't like the answer because it's unique? Just giving my input as a former helper but I don't see how it is abuse if he literally give a unique funny way to CK. He didn't curse or anything like that so where is the abuse in that lol

Shut the fuck up.

turbo_titties
7th March 2016, 04:29 AM

Out of all the unique things that could possibly happens, he chooses the most trollish one(s).

Lucifer.
7th March 2016, 05:06 AM
refrain from posting here unless you're directly involved, thanks

Agent Cole Phelps
7th March 2016, 06:42 AM

The user did not request for a unique way to kill himself anyways. He just asked ways to kill himself to begin with. Lloyd knew what he was doing, and knew that a punishment could be followed with his answer. To avoid situations like these, it's better just to give a direct answer. Whether someone was killed by a hot metal rod in the history of deaths in the world, doesn't mean it's common way of death, nor is it a practical way of death. His answer is just not valid for the situation. /newb(bie) is supposed to be for non-trollish, and clear answers. Yes, lloyd's answer was clear, but it was trollish.

Joseph Kennedy
7th March 2016, 09:18 AM
The user did not request for a unique way to kill himself anyways. He just asked ways to kill himself to begin with. Lloyd knew what he was doing, and knew that a punishment could be followed with his answer. To avoid situations like these, it's better just to give a direct answer. Whether someone was killed by a hot metal rod in the history of deaths in the world, doesn't mean it's common way of death, nor is it a practical way of death. His answer is just not valid for the situation. /newb(bie) is supposed to be for non-trollish, and clear answers. Yes, lloyd's answer was clear, but it was trollish.

This ^

Lloyd
7th March 2016, 09:21 PM
Jesus Christ this thread is littered with people who have no idea what the hell they are talking about...

We have plenty of people who don't know what unique is....

We have plenty of people who don't know what trolling is...

Just because you don't like something, and it's not anything YOU would say doesn't mean everything is trolling Mister Phelps.

"Oh he said something I don't agree with, what a troll!"

The newbie asked a question of examples of CK, Joseph steered the question towards Unique ways of doing a CK. I provided that.

Just cause I answered and contributed to the god damn question and it's not up to your politically correct standards doesn't mean it's trolling.

The best part about it all, the original asker of the question in newbie, later said Thanks Lloyd in Newbie chat for my contribution. Not thanks Joseph. The purpose of newbie chat and most of you judgement helpers is to help newbies. I did your job and I'm getting persecuted for it.

Swear to god I could sneeze and some of you would be like "OH MY GOD STOP TROLLING LLOYD!"

Agent Cole Phelps
7th March 2016, 09:46 PM
If you can obtain any form of proof that, that person thanked you. Logs, or admin friends getting logs, then I see no reason to keep you muted. Seeing as Joseph has resigned, I suppose I'll take over the appeal.

Lloyd
7th March 2016, 10:35 PM
If you can obtain any form of proof that, that person thanked you. Logs, or admin friends getting logs, then I see no reason to keep you muted. Seeing as Joseph has resigned, I suppose I'll take over the appeal.

That would require an admin looking into Chance Ellwoods logs...

I don't take many screen shots because I thought people were more competent than this.

Justin Fakie
7th March 2016, 11:37 PM
The user did not request for a unique way to kill himself anyways.

"a CK of some sort" He basically said throw me your options.

refrain from posting here unless you're directly involved, thanks

Eat my ass.

Agent Cole Phelps
8th March 2016, 01:56 PM
That would require an admin looking into Chance Ellwoods logs...

I don't take many screen shots because I thought people were more competent than this.

Okay Lloyd. When you look at suicide, you see more common practical ways of ending their lives. People who are suicidal are not looking for any more pain, they want it all to end, and quick like. This isn't game of thrones or anything, this is supposed to be a representation (lol) of real life. So with that being said, people are going to want to die quickly, not in more pain.

Klash
10th March 2016, 05:33 PM
The majority of the PR team has decided to keep you muted seeing it as an abuse. You can pay for your unmute.

Closed.