PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd Christmas's complaint against Joseph

Lloyd
3rd March 2016, 08:40 PM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Lloyd Christmas Date of incident:
3 March 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Joseph The rule(s) broken:
Joseph muted me for answering a newbies question....

If we are muting people for answering newbies question then I expect the entire helper team to be perma-muted indefinitely. Evidence (SS/Video):
http://i.imgur.com/1RJu2C0.jpg

He wanted a unique way to RP suicide... I gave him that. Why the fuck am I muted for it?

Sabrina
3rd March 2016, 09:18 PM
hey well i mean he is giving him an idea since he asked how he should CK himself, if anything its pretty unique. It's the thought that counts.

Badr
10th March 2016, 09:10 AM
So heating up a metal dildo and stick it up your anus is 'unique' and according to your logic is not trollish? That's like saying 'Bite a horse's dick and he will kill you.' Anyway I did some research on my best friend google. On the other post (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?188910-03-03-2016-Lloyd-Christmas-s-Mute-Appeal) you explain Edward II suicided using this 'technique' of yours. Obviously I looked this up and dug through his history. Turns out he died like this: 'A group of men pinned the deposed king beneath a mattress or table, pushed a horn into his anus' (source https://www.timeshighereducation.com/features/a-red-hot-poker-it-was-just-a-red-herring/176011.article) this horn was probably used multiple times thus leading me to believe it had many infections which was a famous medieval techinque how the torturer killed. Secondly a horn is way more sharp then a dildo. Now here's the part why I believe all this is invalid.
Okay Lloyd. When you look at suicide, you see more common practical ways of ending their lives. People who are suicidal are not looking for any more pain, they want it all to end, and quick like. This isn't game of thrones or anything, this is supposed to be a representation (lol) of real life. So with that being said, people are going to want to die quickly, not in more pain. It simply makes no sense answering the way you did.

Hiro™
11th April 2016, 06:57 AM
I mean, it's borderline but... It's Lloyd, so take that into account. Lloyd Fucking Christmas.

(Totally not suggesting we unmute him just because of his name, just wanted to say Lloyd Fucking Christmas)

Adams
11th April 2016, 06:58 AM
I mean, it's borderline but... It's Lloyd, so take that into account. Lloyd Fucking Christmas.

(Totally not suggesting we unmute him just because of his name, just wanted to say Lloyd Fucking Christmas)

Look at the date, he didn't get unmuted I suppose.

Lloyd
13th April 2016, 07:29 PM
No one wanna touch this cause they know I'm right but have to write some bull shit to cover his sorry ass

Sparke
14th April 2016, 04:58 PM
No one wanna touch this cause they know I'm right but have to write some bull shit to cover his sorry ass

your right +1 for being creative lloyd

Jamie
17th April 2016, 07:58 PM
Joseph isn't public relations anymore. Guess we can close this?

dominiqueowens
17th April 2016, 08:01 PM
your right +1 for being creative lloyd

*you're

Keven Ruthless
18th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Next time try to have a reasonable answer that people will actively do. Ask any helper in game to be unmuted if not already.

Also Joseph isn't PR anymore so nothing really we can do.

Close.