http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Veniamin VyacheslavLevel:
22Date:
08/03/2016Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
DakotaScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/Jb8jogk.pngState the reason for your appeal:
Seriously. Dakota didnt MUTE OR WARN the guy that said "learn to spell field retard"
He didn't even verbally warn him. I didn't have to add the autistic part but he was obviously trolling and his newbie wasn't needed. I simply told him to stop being autistic and trolling on /newbie.
I just paid for this unmute so wtf.Additional Information:
Pls understand that I am poor and I can't pay for another unumte.

DakotaZ
8th March 2016, 09:34 PM
Taking the piss out of autism isn't a nice thing, whether you're trolling or not it's not staying on /newb and about that newbie that I apparently didn't warn on purpose, that was just a mistake that happens. I didn't even see his comment on /newb else he would have been warned like everyone else, I'll try to warn him right now if he's still ingame.

Savatore
8th March 2016, 09:36 PM
Taking the piss out of autism isn't a nice thing, whether you're trolling or not it's not staying on /newb and about that newbie that I apparently didn't warn on purpose, that was just a mistake that happens. I didn't even see his comment on /newb else he would have been warned like everyone else, I'll try to warn him right now if he's still ingame.

I asked a question earlier and Alem referred to my question, saying the question I asked about was
"autistic, but original. Go ahead. "
Why wasn't he warned? 6 helpers were IG so I didn't think I'd get warned for saying autism in a 18+ game.
I know my answer wasnt the BEST answer but it wasn't the wrong answer

Retro™
10th March 2016, 03:03 AM
I asked a question earlier and Alem referred to my question, saying the question I asked about was
"autistic, but original. Go ahead. "
Why wasn't he warned? 6 helpers were IG so I didn't think I'd get warned for saying autism in a 18+ game.
I know my answer wasnt the BEST answer but it wasn't the wrong answer

I'm surprised Dakota only newbie warned you, I would've permanently muted considering your level. Even if the other guy is trolling or abusing /newb(ie) you're not suppose to troll back or criticize anyone! You know what you did and you're not really gonna get an unmute. Pending PR though.

Keven Ruthless
10th March 2016, 03:40 AM
I'm surprised Dakota only newbie warned you, I would've permanently muted considering your level. Even if the other guy is trolling or abusing /newb(ie) you're not suppose to troll back or criticize anyone! You know what you did and you're not really gonna get an unmute. Pending PR though.

What he said really, your lucky he only warn you, if you don't have anything helpful to answer then don't say it. Abusing /newb will get you warn/muted. Plus i for the other guy i can't see what he said over /newb so there nothing i can do about it now since there no proof of it happening. Close.