http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Nagasaki_BlackwellLevel:
22Date:
27/03/2016Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Dwayne Soprano.Screenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/bg1HJpC.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I was simply helping. I never once asked a question about who and why someone was fired.
I've been helping on /newbie for the past few weeks so I could apply for helper and he mutes me for something this stupid? I want a unmute because I didn't even abuse anything. I helped and answered someones question.Additional Information:
None. :~(

DwayneD
27th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Everyone was warned to keep admin discussion off /newb. Someone else abusing doesn't give you the right to also abuse. His question was abusive and as such he was warned for it. You answered the abusive question and were also warned(and muted due to the three warnings you already had).

Long story short, you abused when everyone was informed not to and were warned as a result.

MaranzanoINC
27th March 2016, 07:20 PM
Everyone was warned to keep admin discussion off /newb. Someone else abusing doesn't give you the right to also abuse. His question was abusive and as such he was warned for it. You answered the abusive question and were also warned(and muted due to the three warnings you already had).

Long story short, you abused when everyone was informed not to and were warned as a result.

"Wanna join the helper team? Help around and assist everyone on /newbie." > * Assist on /newbie. * > "You helped troll and abuse with him. muted."

Let's be honest here. I didn't abuse AT all. I was simply answering questions. I honestly never saw you tell people to stop talking about it, if I did? I probably would've answer his question still. You're incapable of doing your job if you honestly think I was abusing in any form. I've helped all day and now you're wasting my time with bullshit. I didn't abuse and you know I didn't.

DwayneD
27th March 2016, 07:23 PM
You can see me doing so on the top line so I doubt you weren't aware. Even so, considering your level you should be aware that such discussion is not for the /newb channel. My decision stands, I still do believe that you were aware that such a response was abusive.

MaranzanoINC
27th March 2016, 07:25 PM
You can see me doing so on the top line so I doubt you weren't aware. Even so, considering your level you should be aware that such discussion is not for the /newb channel. My decision stands, I still do believe that you were aware that such a response was abusive.

I wasn't discussing. I was answering his question. Like I do every single day.

Keven Ruthless
27th March 2016, 09:42 PM
What's your in game name? I don't see it in the screen that you posted. Are you Johnny DaColio? If yes then, It doesn't seems like you were answering his question by the way you answer him with the ? mark symbol.

MaranzanoINC
27th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Nah. Savatore Maranzano. I NC'd, my bad.

Keven Ruthless
28th March 2016, 10:54 PM
try to next time to watch the chat before you post anything that another helper says not to discuses.

resolve.