4th April 2016, 07:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jiro SeokLevel:
3Date:
03/03/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
DakotaScreenshot of the Incident:
I got spammed and I wasn't able to screenshot it.State the reason for your appeal:
Someone asked if "Selling a book is allowed" and then I said "I think it's a valid ad",Then I got muted by dakota,Reason "Expressing your feelings balh blah"
First of all I just state my opinion to help someone ,and I didn't know helping someone these days is not allowed.Additional Information:

Retro™
4th April 2016, 07:11 AM
No screenshot no appeal broh ):

Jorge Lopez
4th April 2016, 07:14 AM

Aw, don't be so hard on the new kid. Geez, how troublesome.

DakotaZ
4th April 2016, 07:17 AM
Someone stated that they believed that he should not have been muted and I told them to make a community related appeal if they feel that rules regarding "[S] Books" should be changed and then after that you said "I think his ad was valid" to which I warned you because you abused /newb and repeated an answer. I don't believe you should be unmuted, take this as a lesson not to abuse /newb.

Pending SH/PR, with that being said I don't mind this appeal being handled without a screenshot.

Minseok
4th April 2016, 07:26 AM

-.-

Minseok
4th April 2016, 07:27 AM
Nevermind EDITED

Keven Ruthless
4th April 2016, 01:57 PM
We don't need you to think if the answer is right you need to know if it's right, don't answer /newb if you don't know the answer to his question. Also next time try to get an SS of the Incident, would be easier for all of us to understand the appeal.

Close.