In Game Name:
Melvin blackLevel:
11Date:
09/04/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Sebastian adamzScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/Igfi9vC.jpg?1State the reason for your appeal:
Wrongly muted..Additional Information:
Someone called Bob Samon or something was speaking in /O, I asked in /newb who the fuck is bob samon [because its my first time hearing his name] and Seb. muted me while Jamie [I guess] answred.
Seb = Bad
Jamie = good.
dafuq

Adams
9th April 2016, 04:24 PM
That's not script related question, considering the fact you have enough level to know the rules I decided to nwarn you.

Melvin Black.
9th April 2016, 04:26 PM
It doesn't have to be script related question, like imagine "Level required to join fmd" < Is that related to script?
It doesn't have to be with answer "/x", its a question, I asked who is that /ADMIN/ and u muted me, and others answered..

Justin Fakie
9th April 2016, 10:49 PM
He didn't even say "the fuck", he said "dafuq". Come on lol...

Mister Kordy
10th April 2016, 01:10 AM
most of the nwarn happy nub helpers dont even know what a script related question is

Adams
10th April 2016, 03:34 AM
It doesn't have to be script related question, like imagine "Level required to join fmd" < Is that related to script?
It doesn't have to be with answer "/x", its a question, I asked who is that /ADMIN/ and u muted me, and others answered..

Considering your level you are excepted to know how to ask questions over newb, people who comes up with unnecessary and not script related questions gets warned, your "dafuq" was pretty uncalled for.

And please refrain from posting here.

Melvin Black.
10th April 2016, 03:47 AM
Oh come on..
Stop changing stories, first you say its not script related question, nd now you say "Dafuq" was uncalled for, like why would that be abuse?

Nick Fletcher
10th April 2016, 08:27 AM
You are a high level Melvin, you should know you can't use vulgar language on /newb. Sebastian did nothing wrong.

Note - if you are not a helper / related to this appeal, do not post, thank you.

Melvin Black.
10th April 2016, 08:29 AM
Its just one word omg? I asked a question, and its clear, people always use these words and get away with it. [High Levels]..
Then tell me why did he mute, a helper answered me, and million player answered me -.-?

Keven Ruthless
11th April 2016, 11:16 AM
Aight your unmuted from /newb, next time watch your language.

resolve.