10th April 2016, 08:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Sergio_RamseyLevel:
2Date:
09/04/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Sebastian_Adams i thinkScreenshot of the Incident:
I didnt screenshot it... is it needed so badly?State the reason for your appeal:
The first time i got warned is because i talked with people in newb which i didnt know it was forbidden, Second time i asked a question they answered i was running mats and while scrolling back to what i typed i accidentally asked the question again instead of typed /getmats, they answered again but then i said: it was accident i asked again sorry they gave me a warning because i told them it was accident which is not a question, third time then ban from newb is i was trying to answer someone's question but then i also wanted to tell my friend to hop in the car, the result was /newb /b come in. and that is why i got third warning, i hope you understand and unban me from /newb because im level 2 in the server and i sometimes need assistance from helpers but cant use /newb, and by the way im banned from /ad too for some reason, maybe same reason as soon as i got banned from /newb i got banned from /ad too.Additional Information:
I didnt screenshot the scene so no images... SORRY :/

Keven Ruthless
10th April 2016, 12:36 PM
Pending Sebastian

Adams
10th April 2016, 12:38 PM
Screenshot is required.

Keven Ruthless
10th April 2016, 12:43 PM
Seems like Sebastian doesn't remember anything, sorry but i am going to have to close this.

Close.