11th April 2016, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jerrelle_DaColioLevel:
20Date:
12/04/2016Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Dwayne Dutch SchonsScreenshot of the Incident:
https://i.gyazo.com/34c70d9fd9f29d10a2fc4f5dff3cd23c.pngState the reason for your appeal:
Okay basically, I jump in-game and see people are asking about how to purchase a weapon without a weapons license, turns out during a recent update you need a weapon license to purchase weapons now.

So I go ahead and ask the question on Newb, granted I didn't use correct grammar but that's down to the fact I was driving and just wanted to make the question as clear as possible without breaching the 'unr-rp driving rule'.

So I go ahead and ask (in basic terms) what if I have 200 crimes and can't get a license (since I'm pretty sure that exceeds the limit of allowed crimes) and I may have added "how fked am i" but the question still stood, there was no trolling and I was legitimately asking 'How fucked am I' if I have a high amount of crimes and cannot get a licence, instead Dwyane proceeded to warn me and even have the AUDACITY to /newb and tell me I'm warned and ignore my question, how pathetic is that? And not only that, a Newbie actually /newb'd and ANSWERED my question which this Helper has failed to do, he's just filling a space in this team that can be used by someone who actually wants to help players and not just lurk around as a power hungry failure who needs an ingame position to make him feel good cause he aint got shit going on irl

I'll let PR see how they feel about this scenario, but it was a legitimate question which Schons failed to answer and warned me for 'trolling' instead, and I can honestly say I have said far worse things on Newb and have never been warned for it, but I ask a legitimate question and I get warned? Nah fam.

Also, me and Schons aren't exactly friendly with eachother, another reason he'd probably abuse his powers upon me.Additional Information:
Other players answering the subject which pretty much lead me to asking my question over /newb.
https://i.gyazo.com/044f35747f6a9a413d9cc872e6bc55b3.png

The Newb who put this 'HELPER' to shame by actually answering my question and acknowledging the fact I wasn't trolling.
https://i.gyazo.com/529ac7857a242117e6368b056946a38e.png

DwayneD
11th April 2016, 07:33 PM
The way you asked was trollish and abusive, I don't know why you are implying I warned you for an invalid question. You're Level 20 and realize how the server works by now, you shouldn't be using such language on /newb, even if you don't say the actual word.

J
11th April 2016, 07:39 PM
The way you asked was trollish and abusive, I don't know why you are implying I warned you for an invalid question. You're Level 20 and realize how the server works by now, you shouldn't be using such language on /newb, even if you don't say the actual word.

Okay, so if someone uses slang they have to automatically fall under being a troll? Don't be a hypocrite now Dwyane as if I don't remember your mass trolling within FMD, you should know how trolling works and know I was definitely not doing it. Okay, so if my language is the problem then go ahead and warn me for 'fk' as if I haven't seen loads of players use heavy profanity on Newb and get away with it, you're going to single me out over 'fk' and claim I was trolling JUST because I said 'skengman/fk'. Lol. From massive troll to BTT manager, Senior Helper and Developer, I must say you've definitely come far.

Not replying anymore, up to PR from here on.

DwayneD
11th April 2016, 07:46 PM
I do appreciate your concern towards my actions however I do have strict guidelines when it comes to moderation(I have strict guidelines for LSPD as well). Your language wasn't something that is tolerable on a newbie-friendly server, we don't need new players seeing such profanity when they login to the server for the first time.

Public Relations can deal with this how they see fit.

Keven Ruthless
14th April 2016, 10:57 PM
Try to use proper language next time you use /newb.

Ask a helper in game for an unmute.