16th April 2016, 01:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Tyler_GradeyLevel:
14Date:
16/04/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Dakota_HardieScreenshot of the Incident:
https://i.gyazo.com/5003cb234d3e4eff14070193a5ff0e6b.pngState the reason for your appeal:
As you can see somebody called Tyler_Grady was banned for hacking a minigun, pretending to be me, I went on /vc And said wtf etc. I had also recently asked a question on newb and I probably M/Ced my up-arrow and used /newb instead of /vc.Additional Information:
Second image: https://i.gyazo.com/92259d9d00b0954bd8f54a7034d58beb.png

DakotaZ
16th April 2016, 01:26 PM
Clear abuse amigo.

Badr
16th April 2016, 01:26 PM
This isn't a mc bro. You can see you saying 'omfg' in /vc and then you said 'the fuck was that' in /newb. Are you implying you said 'the fuck was that' in /newb before?

Tyler_Gradey
16th April 2016, 01:36 PM
This isn't a mc bro. You can see you saying 'omfg' in /vc and then you said 'the fuck was that' in /newb. Are you implying you said 'the fuck was that' in /newb before?

I have no idea what half of that meant but I was supposed to say /vc The fuck was that?

Hiro™
16th April 2016, 01:49 PM
Whether or not it was an M/C if we didn't catch you the FIRST time for saying "What the fuck was that" on newbie chat, we caught you the second time because you used profanity in your newbie statement. That's why you got warned, it doesn't matter if it's abuse or not. Newbie chat isn't supposed to involve profanity due to the fact that it's just to ask server Q/A in a polite manner.

Tyler_Gradey
16th April 2016, 02:00 PM
Whether or not it was an M/C if we didn't catch you the FIRST time for saying "What the fuck was that" on newbie chat, we caught you the second time because you used profanity in your newbie statement. That's why you got warned, it doesn't matter if it's abuse or not. Newbie chat isn't supposed to involve profanity due to the fact that it's just to ask server Q/A in a polite manner.

I know, I already said it was a MC IG and on here. I wasn't supposed to swear on there because it was a MC.

Keven Ruthless
16th April 2016, 03:15 PM
/n was rename to /newb because so many people m/c. It's really hard to believe that you m/c.

i can leave this open for couple of days or less to see what others think if it make you feel better.

Tyler_Gradey
16th April 2016, 04:11 PM
/n was rename to /newb because so many people m/c. It's really hard to believe that you m/c.

i can leave this open for couple of days or less to see what others think if it make you feel better.

As I said already, I MCed it because I pressed the up arrow which went up to where I asked a question and I thought it said "/vc" so I backspaced and typed in only to find out that it was /newb.

Badr
17th April 2016, 07:21 AM
As I said already, I MCed it because I pressed the up arrow which went up to where I asked a question and I thought it said "/vc" so I backspaced and typed in only to find out that it was /newb.

If you press the up arrow, it goes to the message previously said so you said 'the fuck' in /newb more then once.

Savatore
18th April 2016, 04:52 PM
You guys don't understand.

He meant he pressed up, so that he could remove the question he previously asked in /newbie and retype another one.

DakotaZ
18th April 2016, 05:30 PM
You guys don't understand.

He meant he pressed up, so that he could remove the question he previously asked in /newbie and retype another one.

I understood the first time however he still abused /newb.

Keven Ruthless
19th April 2016, 11:14 PM
Seems like everyone seems like it's wasn't a m/c.

If you want to be unmuted /requestnewbunmute in game.

Close.