16th April 2016, 08:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Posting for Franky GravanoLevel:
25Date:
17/04/2016Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Dakota.Screenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/A7nsdS1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/FT5UIfA.pngState the reason for your appeal:
A level 20 asked "who is henderson" That's clear abuse. No helper was doing nothing so I said. "If I was a helper, i'd warn you, because this is abuse. You know who henderson is" Then Dakota warns me lmao.Additional Information:

DakotaZ
16th April 2016, 08:40 PM
Jerrelle recently came back, it's understandable he doesn't know. I'm not having it, you're not being unwarned as you clearly abused.

Sam_Is_King
17th April 2016, 07:07 AM
Jerrelle recently came back, it's understandable he doesn't know. I'm not having it, you're not being unwarned as you clearly abused.

How Did I abuse? I never knew he just came back, if that's true what you're saying. Well let's see what kevin has to say about this. Because this isn't abuse.

I never abused shit so this can be resolved.

But you fuckers allow players such as alem to abuse, due to his level everyone is scared of him?

J
17th April 2016, 07:13 AM
How Did I abuse? I never knew he just came back, if that's true what you're saying. Well let's see what kevin has to say about this. Because this isn't abuse.

I never abused shit so this can be resolved.

But you fuckers allow players such as alem to abuse, due to his level everyone is scared of him?

I'm just going to post a quick word here as I'm involved heavily with the situation.

Lucifer had done a /newb and /ad saying "Fuck you Henderson" and I simply asked "Who is Henderson" in /newb as I was confused to whoever Henderson was. Sometimes Admins can use /stealth to remove themselves from the /admins list and I've honestly never seen Henderson in /admins as of yet.

I asked a valid /newbie question on who Henderson is, and I was answered that he is a Server Administrator, my question was answered and it's as simple as that. Until you decided to act smart and /newb "Stop abusing Jerrelle you know who Henderson is" blah blah blah. If I knew, I wouldn't have asked it in /newb. Dakota made the correct decision.

What you did was CLEAR abuse as you did not answer my question and merely used /newb as a form of communication to claim I was abusing when I clearly wasn't. You misused the function of /newb and the warning and/or mute should stand in my opinion, and if it's not a mute, you SHOULD have been muted. As a level 25 you should know how /newb works and to use it strictly for server related questions and answers only, which you did not.

Up to PR, but I felt like I needed to say something.

Sam_Is_King
17th April 2016, 07:15 AM
I'm just going to post a quick word here as I'm involved heavily with the situation.

Lucifer had done a /newb and /ad saying "Fuck you Henderson" and I simply asked "Who is Henderson" in /newb as I was confused to whoever Henderson was. Sometimes Admins can use /stealth to remove themselves from the /admins list and I've honestly never seen Henderson in /admins as of yet.

I asked a valid /newbie question on who Henderson is, and I was answered that he is a Server Administrator, my question was answered and it's as simple as that. Until you decided to act smart and /newb "Stop abusing Jerrelle you know who Henderson is" blah blah blah. If I knew, I wouldn't have asked it in /newb.

What you did was CLEAR abuse as you did not answer my question and merely used /newb as a form of communication to claim I was abusing when I clearly wasn't. You misused the function of /newb and the warning and/or mute should stand in my opinion, and if it's not a warning, you should've been muted. As a level 25 you should know how /newb works and to use it strictly for server related questions and answers only, which you did not.

Up to PR, but I felt like I needed to save something.

Your level 20+ It's not like you've joined the server around a week ago and don't know who the admins are. Level 20 should know all the admins lmao. You abused the newbie chat i never.

Moonbear
17th April 2016, 07:19 AM
Your level 20+ It's not like you've joined the server around a week ago and don't know who the admins are. Level 20 should know all the admins lmao. You abused the newbie chat i never.

It doesn't matter what his level is in this situation. Think a level 40 would leave SARP, come back after 1 year and see a new admin. He is allowed to ask who is he. You clearly abused it.

J
17th April 2016, 07:22 AM

Level has nothing to do with the situation, we have level 30-40+ veteran players that do not play anymore and can come back anytime they wish to and be completely oblivious to the Administration Teams current state; youu need to learn that level does not mean you're aware of everything that is currently happening within the server.

And I only recently became active again this week and like I said, I haven't been aware of some of the new Administration members, you can't tell me what I do and don't know - but what I can tell YOU is that this is clear abuse as you did not provide me with an answer towards my question nor did you ask a question yourself in /newb therefore clearly abusing, when you provide incorrect answers in /newb you can be warned, which you did and which is what happened. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion, you're also level 25, you do not need a verbal warning as regardless of being inactive or active, you should still know how /newb operates.

Last reply

Sam_Is_King
17th April 2016, 07:29 AM
It doesn't matter what his level is in this situation. Think a level 40 would leave SARP, come back after 1 year and see a new admin. He is allowed to ask who is he. You clearly abused it.

How did I know that he just came back? I saw a level 20 saying that i straight away knew that was abusing. Not my fault and I never abused.

Moonbear
17th April 2016, 07:34 AM
How did I know that he just came back? I saw a level 20 saying that i straight away knew that was abusing. Not my fault and I never abused.

Even if you didn't know he just came back, it was a legit question. If you wanted to answer him you should've provide suitable answer. It's a clear abuse.

Keven Ruthless
18th April 2016, 01:44 AM
Your lucky he didn't mute you since your a high level player. Anyway if you don't have a sustainable answer then don't answer it at all.

Close.