View Full Version : Elizabeth_Bloom's complaint against Desmand_DeSantos

Katee
17th April 2016, 02:09 PM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Elizabeth_Bloom Date of incident:
17 April 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Desmand_DeSantos The rule(s) broken:
Inappropriate attitude as a helper. Evidence (SS/Video):
So, I logged to the game and it crashed, so I thought the problem is in my internet or something, so, I tried to log again and it didn't join to the server at all.
So, I finally made it,I logged! The first thing I did is to ask if someone ddos'ed the server to know if there was a problem in the server or it was just my net.
[ about 50 people were online so, that's why i haven't knew. ]

http://i.imgur.com/nfasoFM.png

As you can see, there's an evidence that I just logged, and another evidence of asking me if server got DDos'ed. [ missclicked / instead of ?. ]
Desmond saw my question, and replied with a rude answer. I believe that Desmond should be patient as a helper and to respect the other players. How could I know that other players already asked the same question? And why should he even warn me for a simple question?.

Anyways, to the next picture :

http://i.imgur.com/qSo22vw.png

So, there are 2 colors here ; Yellow and Red.
Lets start with the red ;
I told him that I just logged, but still he didn't say sorry for being rude to me, for asking a simple question.

I emphasized 3 other sentences in yellow if you see, to show you how other players answered to Arny Forsberg to the same question I asked before, and they weren't even helpers + With all that, Desmond haven't said a word about that he asked in /newb the same question as I did.
Am I different? No.

Lets move to the last picture :

http://i.imgur.com/HpLEJ0k.png

At this picture, you can see that I tell to Desmond that he shouldn't be mad at me just because I asked if the server was DDos'ed, but he told me, as you see : "I could perm. mute you instead i verbally did so. Nothing to be mad at".
Uhmmmm... Hello? Perm mute me for asking if the server was DDos'ed? Which helper even does that? I understand that he might be mad at something, but he shouldn't take his all anger on me, and I see it in someway indirectly as a abuse of his power.

I don't really mind about the results of this FC, but I would really like that the head of the helpers would remind to Desmond that he's a helper, and he should know that he should be nice to the players who are seeking for answers.

Moonbear
17th April 2016, 02:18 PM
Alright, I did nothing wrong in my opinion. You didn't tell me over /t nor /helpme that you forgot to add a question mark. You just said "DDos 0-0". Also, you could just say "DDos?". If you would add a question mark it would be "DDos? 0-0". No need for that smiley and you should know it. Also, I didn't have a bad attitude answering you. I just said stop asking about it since like 5 people asked it and I don't know whenever you were at that time or no. "well you don't have to be rude to me just because people asked about it ffs". "I could perm. mute you. Instead I verbally did so, nothing to be mad at." What is wrong with my attitude? You said "ffs" so I basically told you to calm down with "Nothing to be mad at". I also didn't perm. muted you since I didn't know if you were online when all of the people kept asking "DDos?" so I verbally told you to not. I didn't perm. mute you instantly, I just verbally told you to do so. There is nothing wrong with my attitude nor the way I was handling it.

Badr
17th April 2016, 02:28 PM
Posting on behalf of the hteam.

Alright Megan a verbal warning is not a real warning, it's a step to a real one so nothing scriptwise happend to you. As a helper, it's your job to keep the /newb chat being used properly. You asked whether there was a ddos and Desmond can't know for a fact that you just logged in hence your verbal warning. Also this isn't the section to post it. Instead use this. As for your evidence, I don't see him acting rude.

If you were issued a real warning use

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?448-Newbie-Chat-Appeals

If you have a proper complaint to make against him use.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?1064-Public-Relations-Complaints.

Katee
17th April 2016, 02:42 PM
Alright, I did nothing wrong in my opinion. You didn't tell me over /t nor /helpme that you forgot to add a question mark. You just said "DDos 0-0". Also, you could just say "DDos?". If you would add a question mark it would be "DDos? 0-0". No need for that smiley and you should know it. Also, I didn't have a bad attitude answering you. I just said stop asking about it since like 5 people asked it and I don't know whenever you were at that time or no. "well you don't have to be rude to me just because people asked about it ffs". "I could perm. mute you. Instead I verbally did so, nothing to be mad at." What is wrong with my attitude? You said "ffs" so I basically told you to calm down with "Nothing to be mad at". I also didn't perm. muted you since I didn't know if you were online when all of the people kept asking "DDos?" so I verbally told you to not. I didn't perm. mute you instantly, I just verbally told you to do so. There is nothing wrong with my attitude nor the way I was handling it.

You didn't tell me over /t nor /helpme that you forgot to add a question mark

In the first picture, you said ; "Stop asking about it", which proves that you knew it was a question.

I didn't have a bad attitude answering you. I just said stop asking about it since like 5 people asked it and I don't know whenever you were at that time or no

Well, you had a bad attitude, because that's not a way to answer to a player who just logged to the server. I have no idea how many people asked that, and I don't really care, as you can see, I thought I had problems with my net, so I just asked if the server lags or not, and suddenly you say that I'm verbally warned for nothing.

What is wrong with my attitude? You said "ffs" so I basically told you to calm down with "Nothing to be mad at". I also didn't perm. muted you

I wrote "ffs" because I was pissed off a bit about that you verbally warned me because of a normal question, and ye, who wouldn't be?.
You did told me to calm down, but you also told me that you could perm. mute me and i repeat, for asking a simple question.

There is nothing wrong with my attitude nor the way I was handling it.

Well, you verbally warned me for a simple question as I said before, and you lost your patience. I understand that many players already asked the same questions as I did, but why should I suffer from all of those players? Have I done anything wrong by asking that?
Don't get me wrong tho, no one should suffer, everyone should get a decent help from the helpers, besides to the trollers and stuff.

And, the last thing ;

I emphasized 3 other sentences in yellow if you see, to show you how other players answered to Arny Forsberg to the same question I asked before, and they weren't even helpers + With all that, Desmond haven't said a word about that he asked in /newb the same question as I did.
Am I different? No.

Why you didn't verbally warned him when we had the same question? I'd really like to know what you have to say about this.

Anyways, I'm not trying to get you warned/striked or whatever, all I want you to say is Sorry.

Moonbear
17th April 2016, 03:28 PM
In the first picture, you said ; "Stop asking about it", which proves that you knew it was a question.

Well, you had a bad attitude, because that's not a way to answer to a player who just logged to the server. I have no idea how many people asked that, and I don't really care, as you can see, I thought I had problems with my net, so I just asked if the server lags or not, and suddenly you say that I'm verbally warned for nothing.

I wrote "ffs" because I was pissed off a bit about that you verbally warned me because of a normal question, and ye, who wouldn't be?.
You did told me to calm down, but you also told me that you could perm. mute me and i repeat, for asking a simple question.

Well, you verbally warned me for a simple question as I said before, and you lost your patience. I understand that many players already asked the same questions as I did, but why should I suffer from all of those players? Have I done anything wrong by asking that?
Don't get me wrong tho, no one should suffer, everyone should get a decent help from the helpers, besides to the trollers and stuff.

And, the last thing ;

Why you didn't verbally warned him when we had the same question? I'd really like to know what you have to say about this.

Anyways, I'm not trying to get you warned/striked or whatever, all I want you to say is Sorry.

This would be closed anyways. There isn't a bad attitude. And no, Arny was the first person to ask if there is DDos so I answered yet. People kept it and you were the last one to do so. I verbally warned you, that's all. This is verbally, I didn't even type any command. Yeah I'm sorry for saying I can perm mute you for that, I meant if you keep asking and not listening when I tell you to stop then I can perm mute you. I just don't want to apologize since I did nothing wrong. I didn't insult you either showing bad attitude over /newb. I asked you gently to stop asking it, I could also not insert the "verbally warned" since as you might see, I am telling you to stop verbally so yeah I don't need to insert that as it's considered as a warning. No offense bro, but I've done nothing wrong.

Retro™
17th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Saying sorry doesn't mean that what you did was wrong and what they did was right, it's a word that expresses what you feel when you hurt someone.
You're not going to get striked and this will most likely be closed but I'm saying that if he thinks you were rude to him then saying a simple "sorry" shouldn't hurt your ego. Sorry for posting here, have a nice day.

Keven Ruthless
28th April 2016, 11:26 AM
Desmand didn't know you just login he though you might of have been already knew because when everyone else said it seconds before you login. I will also speak with him about verbally warning someone before hand.

Close.