In Game Name:
Angelito BixhoziLevel:
14Date:
19/04/2016Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Arsham HudsonScreenshot of the Incident:
http://imgur.com/UrBGiDgState the reason for your appeal:
Because I didn't do anything wrong.Additional Information:
A guy asked what is PSA, and I wrote a bit slow, and wasn't watching my monitor only keyboard because I had a problem while writting Anuncement or whatever is that word and Arsham Hudson warned me.

Arsham
19th April 2016, 03:21 PM
As you see on the screenshot, you can not longer even see the question.

I quote from rules:
"14. No need to respond a couple of minutes later unless no one has responded yet."

I find that we get a lot of spam in /newb with the exactly same answers and even if you're a slow typer, if you see someone responded to the question then just remove what you typed, it's not as hard as it sounds as everyone see /newb it looks bad when already 5 players answered the question then a minute after you comes with the same answer.

Pending PR

Angelito
19th April 2016, 03:36 PM
I responded 20 seconds after he asked, LOGS can be checked.

Moonbear
19th April 2016, 04:38 PM
I think you are right.

I guess you deserve an infraction. Posting here useless stuff just to increase your post count isn't acceptable.

OP: Indeed the regulations states that you should not respond to a question if it was answered since I saw people answering it (I was IG when the incident happend) and I saw you answering around 1 minute after answer was given already. You should look before you click send. The problem is that it causes unnecessary spam which won't happen if you just look before you send your answer.

Keven Ruthless
19th April 2016, 11:27 PM
It's really hard to see how many seconds ago it was, If you have a better picture of the Incident then i can deal with this appeal much faster.

Arsham
20th April 2016, 03:33 AM
Then if you do not find a picture do a GRR to get logs, I will ask admin to get logs over ALL /newb from that image 2-3 minutes earlier than your timestamp.

Keven Ruthless
22nd April 2016, 02:05 PM
Aight seems like you can't get the picture so i will close this.

/requestnewbieunmute in game for an unmute.