PDA

View Full Version : Sonny_Barger's complaint against Dwayne_Dutch

Turkish
17th May 2016, 02:36 PM
Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Sonny_Barger Date of incident:
17 May 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Dwayne_Dutch The rule(s) broken:
He muted me for no reason, I was just helping over the newbie chat. Evidence (SS/Video):
Warned & muted for abuse. I didn't break a rule sir.
http://i.imgur.com/b9LCr0Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/uDvXUQ1.png
I already used 2 million just for newbunmute, now I'm making a complaint.

Badr
17th May 2016, 02:44 PM
That's abuse bro. Dwayne was all right.

Turkish
17th May 2016, 02:46 PM
That's abuse bro. Dwayne was all right.

Bro I'm fucking done I used 2m on fucking newb chat TODAY! How is it abuse, I'm answering his question. All those newbies "OMG HACKER WTF" they don't get warned but I AM?!

Turkish
17th May 2016, 02:47 PM
Additional information; It's Leo's question I'm answering. If you are confused.

Alexa
17th May 2016, 03:32 PM
[02:05:57]** Player Sonny Barger [2]: Every question should be scriptwise? Do not warn just asking doe. **

[02:08:03] ** Player Sonny Barger [2]: Edward you said scriptwise questions, but people asks things about ex. Sandi and his cash. **

[02:09:36] ** Player Sonny Barger [2]: @Ralph; relog restart your router. @Steven; pending mute abuse of /newb chat. **

[02:12:39] ** Player Sonny Barger [2]: Steven; sshhhh. **

[02:22:28] ** Player Sonny Barger [5]: Nikki stands for? New rule? **

[02:23:30] ** Player Sonny Barger [5]: Who is the Governor? Miki. **

[02:24:25] ** Player Sonny Barger [5]: Should I also find out who the point whore is IC'ly? **

[02:29:34] ** Player Sonny Barger [5]: Jake Andrew AKA a cop got prisoned, will he be demoted IC'ly or anything? **

[02:30:15] ** Player Sonny Barger [5]: @Leon; SARP(e) is known for it's hackers and their noobs. Don't like the server? Feel free to /q. **

[02:31:14] ** Player Sonny Barger [5]: @Leo; check it out on forum. Don't be lazy mayy't. **

These were the questions and answers you provided on /newb, I failed to take a screenshot before you got muted so I took my time searching for the chat logs.

We also suspect that you're somehow connected with this guy...

[02:20:14] ** Newbie Sonny Charger [2]: SONNY BARGER IS HA. ha stands for? **

[02:21:08] ** Newbie Sonny Charger [2]: or hells angels you fucking prick. Kyle i will show you trolling arsehole. **

Anyways, just sharing some info on what happened. Admins can confirm the logs I posted if needed.

Destiny
17th May 2016, 06:49 PM
You were warned, following up with a mute due to providing irrelevant information on the server wide public newbie chat. You should've simply told him it's to be used only for script related questions which you failed to do so, therefore you'll keep your warning and mute.

Closed.