PDA

View Full Version : My Laptop won't start up!

Deadpool
27th June 2016, 04:37 AM
In-Game Name: N/A
Date: 27/07/2016
Your Question:
So I installed GTA SA and SA-MP with a website I trust and used many times, I ran GTA SAMP on SARP it said I was banned ofc then while I was there I changed game resolution and after that the screen froze so I pressed CMD + L to log out and then logged in and it was all messed up on my screen and pressed CMD + L again and then my computer turned off. I turned it on, and the start screen came up ''HP'' then it turned off and turned on and again and again and nothing happens.

.:Dangerboy:.
27th June 2016, 04:44 AM
In-Game Name: N/A
Date: 27/07/2016
Your Question:
So I installed GTA SA and SA-MP with a website I trust and used many times, I ran GTA SAMP on SARP it said I was banned ofc then while I was there I changed game resolution and after that the screen froze so I pressed CMD + L to log out and then logged in and it was all messed up on my screen and pressed CMD + L again and then my computer turned off. I turned it on, and the start screen came up ''HP'' then it turned off and turned on and again and again and nothing happens.

Most probably the problem will get solved automatically .
Secondly , Download a GTA SA killer and open that cmd while running game.
If game freezes then press F7 or whatever key [You can see in the CMD]

Femi
27th June 2016, 04:47 AM
Is it stuck on the booting up screen if so, Just load up bios or do a system start up repair

Deadpool
27th June 2016, 04:54 AM
How do I do a system repair?

Femi
27th June 2016, 07:10 AM
When the laptop is booting up, load up the bios setup by pressing F8 or F10, can repeatedly pressing it, just look up on youtube for stuff like this.

Richard_Lushai
27th June 2016, 09:05 AM
Google is your best friend

Nick Fletcher
27th June 2016, 09:29 PM
Pending player 12 hours.

Deadpool
28th June 2016, 04:32 AM
Dosen't work :(

erei
28th June 2016, 05:34 AM
Possibly a hardware component has fault or alternatively the operating system boot loader or other system files has been affected. Possibly malware mate regardless.

1. Backup your files.
2. Try system restore.
3. Try any possible past backups if any.
4. If all fails, means possibly entering the storage space manually or reinstalling the OS.
5. If all bad, hardware fault.

You could try installing ubuntu in parallel without reformatting or uninstalling Windows to testify at an earlier stage if it's an hardware fault.

Nick Fletcher
28th June 2016, 05:53 AM
Pending player 12 hours.

Nick Fletcher
28th June 2016, 06:03 PM
Archived.