PDA

View Full Version : Im Being muted with no reason

BaybayMcCruze
2nd July 2016, 04:42 AM
In-Game Name: Baybay_McCruze
Date: 02/07/2016
Your Question:
last time im buying a gear in a clothes shop and then when i try to use commands (/gear) it says im MUTED!? (from using chat too) i think its error on server but no, then i create a new character and it CAN use chat and commands.... why did it happen to me? please help me

Gold
2nd July 2016, 05:24 AM
Well, That moment, Admin muted everyone because for event. There was a event that moment If you can, try now. Everything is okay now.

Answered :)

Nazario
2nd July 2016, 07:32 AM
In-Game Name: Baybay_McCruze
Date: 02/07/2016
Your Question:
last time im buying a gear in a clothes shop and then when i try to use commands (/gear) it says im MUTED!? (from using chat too) i think its error on server but no, then i create a new character and it CAN use chat and commands.... why did it happen to me? please help me

Your main account was muted by administrator, If your account still muted, feel free to make a GRR to get in game un mute.

Gold
2nd July 2016, 07:47 AM
Your main account was muted by administrator, If your account still muted, feel free to make a GRR to get in game un mute.

As i told on my reply, That moment Admins muted everyone for the event. Nothing else.

Moonbear
2nd July 2016, 08:20 AM
Pending player 24 hours.

BaybayMcCruze
2nd July 2016, 10:15 AM
Well, That moment, Admin muted everyone because for event. There was a event that moment If you can, try now. Everything is okay now.

Answered :)

still muted till now, what should i do?

Gold
2nd July 2016, 11:09 AM
still muted till now, what should i do?
Maybe you /q before admin unmute everyone, true?
Get in game, /Report to the admin, they will unmute you.

BaybayMcCruze
2nd July 2016, 11:18 AM
Maybe you /q before admin unmute everyone, true?
Get in game, /Report to the admin, they will unmute you.

that's the problem, my main character can't type a single chat or commands, how i can report it if im muted? im already using my secondary char to report, but still no answer....

BaybayMcCruze
2nd July 2016, 11:25 AM
PROBLEM SOLVED [CASE CLOSED] thanks all

Moonbear
2nd July 2016, 11:46 AM
PROBLEM SOLVED [CASE CLOSED] thanks all

Answered.