PDA

View Full Version : I can't apply.

Romeo™
4th July 2016, 01:52 PM
In-Game Name: Romeo_Lopez_Jr
Date: 04/07/2016
Your Question:
There is a bug for me in Forums that I tried applying for Government, LSPD and SANG but when ever I do " Submit Application " or w/e the name is of the enter button, it says " The length of your answer is too short - Please lenghten your answer to at least 1 charecters. " Like WTF?

Nick Fletcher
4th July 2016, 01:58 PM
Looks like it's a forum bug, try contacting with a forum moderator (Kyle Young/Justin Phelps/Luke Shiels and so on).

Make sure you are filling every single box in the application.

Pending player 12 hours.

Luke Shiels
4th July 2016, 03:49 PM
Looks like it's a forum bug, try contacting with a forum moderator (Kyle Young/Justin Phelps/Luke Shiels and so on).

Make sure you are filling every single box in the application.

Pending player 12 hours.

Moderators can't fix things like this. Only forum admins - please don't give false info.

J
5th July 2016, 01:58 AM
Yes, the forums have been 'bugged' for quite some time now, some forms do not work as well as odd character limits appearing in certain sections, we can only simply wait for a forum administrator to fix these issues. You'll just have to wait unfortunately.

Can we say answered?

Blackwood
5th July 2016, 11:40 AM
I've encountered this kind of problem. Just don't copy anything from word. Put random letters/words on your app and post it, then edit and you may now copy anything from word ( bio etc.. ). it worked for me

Romeo™
5th July 2016, 01:18 PM
Close it, as I would need an admin to fix it.

Moonbear
5th July 2016, 01:30 PM
Close it, as I would need an admin to fix it.

Answered then.