PDA

View Full Version : SAFMD application

Al_El_Vladan
10th July 2016, 07:07 PM
In-Game Name: Alex Girig
Date: 10/07/2016
Your Question:
When I finished my SAFMD application and clicked on Submit this came out : ''The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.'' What does that mean. What message, nothing was short ?

BradPair
10th July 2016, 09:51 PM
Your Question:
When I finished my SAFMD application and clicked on Submit this came out : ''The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.'' What does that mean. What message, nothing was short ?

Re press one more time
If not try to copy the bio and put one more time

Nick Fletcher
12th July 2016, 05:03 PM
Try to recreate your application and make sure you filled everything, you may contact a forum moderator/admin as well.

Pending player 12 hours.

J
13th July 2016, 04:12 AM
Your Question:

I have this problem with a lot of forms too, the forums have been quite 'broken' for the past few weeks, usually I overcome this with lowering my character usage. Sometimes it'll just not let you process the request at all so you'll have to do what Fletcher said and contact a forum Administrator as they're the only ones who can fix/resolve this issue.

Make sure you're not using any special characters either such as '<' and so on.

Nick Fletcher
13th July 2016, 05:45 AM
Archived.