PDA

View Full Version : [24/06/2016] Luigi_Catalanotte(Ted Williams atm)'s Mute Appeal

Illuminati
16th July 2016, 06:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Luigi_Catalanotte(Ted Williams atm)Level:
44Date:
24/06/2016Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Darwin(not a helper)Screenshot of the Incident:
https://i.imgsafe.org/de663e6e41.pngState the reason for your appeal:

You abused newbie chat by saying "I am Hitman" and you should know better and the invite to Hitman Agency was not legit as half the server was mass invited to the faction

I never said I was a Hitman I asked if Im a hitman, and how am I supposed to know it was just a mass invite? There hasnt been a mass invite for 4 years, this is the first time its happened to me and its not my fault.
Additional Information:Additional Information:
-

Illuminati
16th July 2016, 06:38 AM
btw my last appeal was archived for no reason

Justin Knight
16th July 2016, 06:47 AM
You know there is mass invite and you know that you shouldn't accept it, even tho you do you're not considered as a hitman. I see no reason to ask such a question over /newbie.

Illuminati
16th July 2016, 06:50 AM
You know there is mass invite and you know that you shouldn't accept it, even tho you do you're not considered as a hitman. I see no reason to ask such a question over /newbie.

you're not a helper.
you dont know shit.
nobody cares about the mass invite here, the problem is i was muted for asking a simple question over the newbie chat.

Justin Knight
16th July 2016, 06:54 AM
you're not a helper.
you dont know shit.
nobody cares about the mass invite here, the problem is i was muted for asking a simple question over the newbie chat.

maybe
I do
Obviously, it was a troll question.

Destiny
16th July 2016, 07:05 AM
Accidentally archived it with others, sorry.

Pending me.

Illuminati
16th July 2016, 09:08 AM
maybe
I do
Obviously, it was a troll question.

You know there is mass invite and you know that you shouldn't accept it, even tho you do you're not considered as a hitman.

Actually I was given a test hit around that time, Scotty can confirm.

I still dont get why you're posting here even though you're not involved and this does not concern you at all. So go and seek attention somewhere else.

Pending Dino.

Destiny
18th July 2016, 12:29 PM
First off, Darwin has no rights to mute you since I tell each admin who I don't give the helper status that they need to tell a helper to mute someone and let them handle it. Also, since there was a mass invite and you saw you got an invite yourself randomly soon after recieving a test hit, the possibility of it being an actual question is there but you should know right from wrong. Most people were confused at that moment but I'll let this one slide. You'll be unmuted.

Resolved