PDA

View Full Version : Custom Tags

Verdant
23rd July 2016, 02:48 AM
Am I able to have a custom tag that I already have changed or would I have to donate again for it to be changed?

Agent Cole Phelps
23rd July 2016, 03:23 AM
how much of it or what do you want to change specifically?

Destiny
23rd July 2016, 04:14 AM
I've donated for one single custom tag and I've changed it completely so I'm highly sure the same would go for you also. Once you donate for a custom usertitle, it can be changed to your liking as long as it's appropiate and doesn't violate any rules unless it was changed.

Verdant
23rd July 2016, 11:33 AM
how much of it or what do you want to change specifically?

I'm wanting to change ☠ Hollywood Undead ☠ to All Hail Undead, also with a lighter color red, such as this.

Badr
23rd July 2016, 11:48 AM
Just post an FRR. They'll change it.

Vidojkovic
23rd July 2016, 12:07 PM
I'm wanting to change ☠ Hollywood Undead ☠ to All Hail Undead, also with a lighter color red, such as this.
Just post an FRR they're going to change it.

J
23rd July 2016, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure if this is allowed at all, I've seen people have very SMALL changes, such as 3 characters maximum but anything more than that they usually deny. I've even tried myself. Unless the rules have changed of course.

Custom User Titles:You are entitled to one user title per donation. Your request can not impersonate an administrator. You can not request custom titles for usergroups you are not a part of. You may only request for a faction title if you are a leader or co-leader. You can request a custom title for the following usergroups though, if you are a part of one:

Senior Helper plus.
Senior Tester plus.
Developer.
GFX member.
Gangs & Families Spokesman.
Mapper.
TS moderator.
Retired Administrator.
VIP.

This means that you may only have standard user group titles from user groups you are a part of for free only.

Note: Once you receive your custom title it will not be change or replaced in any case. If you want another title you should donate again.

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?197265-Forum-Related-Request-Rules-amp-Guidelines&highlight=custom+rules

Since Kyle created this rule and is pretty much the ONLY person who processes Forum Related Requests, your chances are slim.

Verdant
23rd July 2016, 01:57 PM
Alright, this can be closed. Thanks.

Adams
23rd July 2016, 02:23 PM
Answered.