PDA

View Full Version : What's happening with SARP v3.3b

DwayneD
23rd July 2016, 08:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8jzdS5V.png
SARP v3.3b includes numerous new features, notable bug fixes, and more. Some of the features you can expect in the update include:

Numerous adjustments to /fare.
Fixed /uninvite not showing a message to the leader.
Fixed donor checkpoint hooks.
Updated handcuff positions, this also fixes the handcuff object/messages not showing if the cuffed player's skin is above 299.
Added a two hour wait timer before a player can request an ad/newb unmute(note: you don't have to be connected for the time to pass).
Fixed /towcardealer 2.
Female skins can now use buttons and sit in the courthouse.
Added female skins to the Off Duty section in the SAFMD locker room.
Updated Government faction ranks.
Disabled the /skate command, and restricted skater skins.
Attempted a fix for vehicles falling through the garage near PD HQ.
Modified the error message in /deliver to display the actual rank needed for usage.
Readded the Anti Bunny Hop Script.
Added the following accents to /accent;

Spanish
Southern
Latin
Swedish
Israeli
Portuguese
Puerto Rican
Colombian
Indian
Albanian

Optimizations and adjustments to /gps, and /callsign.
Changed the rank for /deletespikes to r4 from r5.
Added /togsiren to toggle the Siren On/Off prompt when your siren state changes(disabled by default).
Adjusted the tazer reloading animation, won't play again until the tazer has been reloaded.
Fixed an issue with the SAN Camera only facing north.
You can no longer use /f while restrained.
Completed the marijuana license system and updated /licenses, /showlicenses, and /checklicenses.
Various FBI faction adjustments.
Added back /fl and optimized/adjusted for usage by group leaders(also added /togfl).
Added /dlock consideration in regards to locked trunks.
Converted around thirty commands from strcmp to ZCMD.

The update also includes numerous internal and undocumented updates, stay tuned for more information. The update is planned to be released in a few weeks and is not yet live on the server.

Special thanks to: Dwayne Dutch, Jacob Malcom, Smo, and the Testing Team

DwayneD
24th July 2016, 10:39 AM
A lot of players have been asking me about the fate of the furniture system following Jacob's depature from the Development Team. It is unlikely that the furniture system will be added in this update(in order to speed up it's release to the server), however it will be released sometime in the next few months.

I am not yet sure what's going to be happening with the ammo system however I'll make sure to keep this thread posted with any new information. I'd also like to remind everyone that we are still looking for gear and accent suggestions, feel free to suggest those in the following threads:

Accent Suggestions (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?211838-Accent-Suggestion-Thread)
Gear Suggestions (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?213229-Gear-Suggestion-Thread)