PDA

View Full Version : GTA SA Cras

Sparke
5th August 2016, 04:09 PM
In-Game Name: jay d
Date: 05/08/2016
Your Question:
So get this, alright? I'm going to play me some fucking SARP... I click on "SAMP" launch this bitch up, launches fine. All cool right? No. I crash mid game after binge playing SARP like Dakota Hardie and then I try reconnecting, and I crash everytime.

So I've tried;
- Restarting my PC
- Deleting gta-sa.set
- Removing my d3d9.dll file for my enb
- Tried single player and it crashes too

Vidojkovic
5th August 2016, 04:29 PM
The best solution would be to uninstall the game, and yes I know that's cliche as fuck. I'll get back to this thread once I find a solution rather than uninstalling the game, which would lead to losing all of your precious mods.

EDIT; Also, Marty McFly(somewhat of a popular GTA SAMP player) has a thread on some other forum, related to what could cause the crash, including the reason behind it. Whether it would be after you click connect, mid loading or at the end of the loading. Will edit this post if I find the thread.

EDIT 2;

The point where it crashes gives much info about the error source: crashes immediately after start usually are software issues. Crashes in loading screen mod issues. Crashes in SA-MP and not in SP are mods that cause issues with SA-MP. Crashes immediately when the game scene should show up are ENB issues or conflicts with other graphical mods.

Aaron.
5th August 2016, 06:24 PM
In-Game Name: jay d
Date: 05/08/2016
Your Question:
So get this, alright? I'm going to play me some fucking SARP... I click on "SAMP" launch this bitch up, launches fine. All cool right? No. I crash mid game after binge playing SARP like Dakota Hardie and then I try reconnecting, and I crash everytime.

So I've tried;
- Restarting my PC
- Deleting gta-sa.set
- Removing my d3d9.dll file for my enb
- Tried single player and it crashes too

This usually held to installing those mods which aren't supportable, you need to uninstall the whole gta sa , and delete whole folder. after it, create a new folder in new partition either, and install there, install samp and try to run it. Fresh data can solve this.

Harry_Bronze
5th August 2016, 06:38 PM
Delete all files related to GTA SAN ANDREAS and SAMP, then install re-install all without mods...., I hope that work.

J
6th August 2016, 05:16 AM
This usually held to installing those mods which aren't supportable, you need to uninstall the whole gta sa , and delete whole folder. after it, create a new folder in new partition either, and install there, install samp and try to run it. Fresh data can solve this.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you even sure you know what you're talking about???

Sparke. I get this too usually with ENBs, I'm assuming you're on Windows 8/.1/10.

Download this MMGE and run the Windows 8 bat fix inside the directory, make sure to run it as an Administrator and have SAMP closed, works for me every time and I never have to reinstall my game.

It'll work for Windows 10 even though it says 8. Make sure to run the 'MP' file and not 'SP' as well.

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/64680-mmge/

Adams
7th August 2016, 02:16 AM
Did it work out for you?