PDA

View Full Version : Shootout b/w cops and players

OG - Baig ™
13th August 2016, 02:02 PM
If in a shootout you say over /do that i would be heavily injured that i died from it. And he /accept death or doesnt wants to rp with cops.
Would he be cked ? Or cops can force ck him ?
Or it only would be PK?

Justin Knight
13th August 2016, 02:04 PM
If in a shootout you say over /do that i would be heavily injured that i died from it. And he /accept death or doesnt wants to rp with cops.
Would he be cked ? Or cops can force ck him ?
Or it only would be PK?

Roleplaying death from an injury means that you accept CK, yes. You can't die whenever you want to avoid.

Almighty.
13th August 2016, 02:55 PM
Roleplaying death from an injury means that you accept CK, yes. You can't die whenever you want to avoid.

????????????????????

So you mean when a nigga gets 100 bullets in his chest and then a medic will just arrive and heal you up is more realistic than you dying from 100 bullets?

OG - Baig ™
13th August 2016, 02:56 PM
????????????????????

So you mean when a nigga gets 100 bullets in his chest and then a medic will just arrive and heal you up is more realistic than you dying from 100 bullets?

Yeah so if he dies he would be auto ck'ed ? Lmao

Jayden.
13th August 2016, 02:56 PM
it is not realistic to get healed in one minute from SPAZ, M4A1 and Deagle bullets then get arrested, but it's sarp bro.

Alexa
13th August 2016, 03:59 PM
If you "die" from it, you'll have to CK. Remember, it says "you were critically injured" when you get sent to the hospital, there's a difference.

FMD and LSPD can RP removing the bullets and patching you up (even if it's from a hundred bullets "scriptwise"; it's only because we have an HP that needs to be reduced in a shootout that we get multiple shots)

Savatore
13th August 2016, 04:13 PM
????????????????????

no it means our gun script is shitty.

RPly you only get shot like 6-7 times before dying.
If you wanna pull the "i got shot by 60 cops i die" then they can simply say you're PGing by standing there and shooting at cops WHILE you're being shot by 60 or 100 bullets.

Point is, you gotta RP because in all honesty, cops always win.

OG - Baig ™
14th August 2016, 12:37 AM
Lol rip sarp then.
Lots of gun fight happen , in every we would be cked then lmao

J
14th August 2016, 08:36 AM
You see, there's been many situations where people have roleplayed 'dying' just to get away from being /su'd or arrested. There's NO rule that actually outlines roleplaying death/injuries results in an immediate CK as I can't find it anywhere but if it IS stated anywhere please do correct me with a link or segment. I've even had Administrators teleport to situations before who've denied it'd result in CK, it's a COMPLETE grey area and no one has bothered addressing it yet. I'd assume it'd result in a player-kill however, yes.

It needs to be specifically outlined in the rules so if I'm honest with you, but if they roleplayed shooting you in the head then yes you'd obviously die but it doesn't give you the right to /accept death, they still have the ability to roleplay with your body. So as I said before it's a tricky one and a complete grey area so not every answer you receive on this thread is to be 'trusted' since there pretty much is no rule/verification from Administration stating otherwise.

OG - Baig ™
14th August 2016, 10:01 AM
You see, there's been many situations where people have roleplayed 'dying' just to get away from being /su'd or arrested. There's NO rule that actually outlines roleplaying death/injuries results in an immediate CK as I can't find it anywhere but if it IS stated anywhere please do correct me with a link or segment. I've even had Administrators teleport to situations before who've denied it'd result in CK, it's a COMPLETE grey area and no one has bothered addressing it yet. I'd assume it'd result in a player-kill however, yes.

It needs to be specifically outlined in the rules so if I'm honest with you, but if they roleplayed shooting you in the head then yes you'd obviously die but it doesn't give you the right to /accept death, they still have the ability to roleplay with your body. So as I said before it's a tricky one and a complete grey area so not every answer you receive on this thread is to be 'trusted' since there pretty much is no rule/verification from Administration stating otherwise.

yeah i got but when players /accept death to avoid getting arrested or /su . LEO FC's them for Avoiding RP . Wht we can do there?

Adams
19th August 2016, 12:28 PM
yeah i got but when players /accept death to avoid getting arrested or /su . LEO FC's them for Avoiding RP . Wht we can do there?

You will simply get him imprisoned for Avoiding Roleplay, force character kill is strictly forbidden unless you and the other player come to an agreement.

pending player, 12 hours

Alexa
20th August 2016, 02:08 AM

You see, whenever you get PK'ed (as it's called that way), it says "You were critically injured and was sent and treated at a hospital, you lost 30 minutes, and so forth"

That line right there is the supposed thing you'll need to read and understand, not because it says "/accept death" for the command, doesn't mean you literally die from it. I even roleplay it by stating "/me passes out from her wounds" before I type in /accept death, because that's what's really happening; you pass out and eventually, is taken to the hospital.

So doing /accept death is in fact avoiding roleplay!

KEEP IN MIND: You're only shot at with a hundred bullets (exage) SCRIPTWISE, not ROLEPLAY wise, because of our health and armor bars.

Meaning to say; the police can still roleplay with you while you're in the "critically injured state" since you were only disabled in a shootout, not dead.

Edit; Pending player - 12 hours to reply

Petrushkin
20th August 2016, 07:05 AM
Total bullcrap if you ask me. Fine, they owned your ass and killed you, but don't fucking call an ambulance after you empty shitloads of clips into me. Thing is, this is low RP server. More and more similar to freeroam/cops n robbers server. Until big guy (smo) decides to do something about it, you'll have to satisfy yourself with current level of RP... If we could even call that RP.

Joe
20th August 2016, 12:05 PM
Well you can CK if you want, it's not needed but if you want to keep your account then you'll be PKed, so you wont remember anything.

Adams
21st August 2016, 10:40 AM
did you get the answer or not?