PDA

View Full Version : What knowledge is required to be a developer?

snooze
31st August 2016, 08:40 PM
In-Game Name: Emily_Slytherin
Date: 01/09/2016
Your Question:
The title. I wanna learn SAMP scripting, what should I learn except pawno? How long it will take me to learn advanced scripting?

Adams
31st August 2016, 09:37 PM
That's up to a person and individualism, I higly recommend to watch YouTube videos and search for websites for useful tutorials which will help you improve even more.

For futher assistance, feel free to question developers to get what is exactly required to become a developer.

snooze
1st September 2016, 05:35 PM
That's up to a person and individualism, I higly recommend to watch YouTube videos and search for websites for useful tutorials which will help you improve even more.

For futher assistance, feel free to question developers to get what is exactly required to become a developer.

I've watched few videos on youtube, searched on google. They're goddamn hard to understand.

Avery
1st September 2016, 05:53 PM
Pawn + SQL, possibly a bit more but I'm not sure.

Hapax legomenon
1st September 2016, 06:07 PM
It's quite hard tbh, there are alot of tutorials but some not that effective. It's very devoting,and if you like it and are commited then you may be in for a chance but then again it's very very hard.

By the time you learn or if you learn advanced developer knowledge samp would prolly be dead by then. Sure you can try, ask our head dev rellex for some help.

Adams
1st September 2016, 06:29 PM
Pending player, 12h

Agent Cole Phelps
2nd September 2016, 03:14 AM
No one can tell you how long it will take you to learn something new. Some people learn things faster or slower then others. It just depends how your mind sees things, and accepts it. I believe that at the end of the day, anyone can learn anything, it just takes dedication and motivation. If you want to be a "SAMP-Scripter", then you need to know pawno, how plugins work, functions etc. If you don't know anything about functions, or even the basic principle of any language, then you're far from learning just pawn. You should learn a more useful language, like java(script), php, c#, etc.

snooze
2nd September 2016, 05:01 AM
Great, answered. Wait me guys, future developer SNOOZE will save SARP.
:DDDDD

PARTYNEXTDOORIII
2nd September 2016, 05:07 AM
just need to be smart in general tbh