Helper Related ComplaintYour in-game name:
Lord_Virus Date of incident:
7 September 2016 Helper(s) involved:
Emily_Sherlock The rule(s) broken:
Insulting Players.
Unable to speak the English Language
Unfit to represent the SA-RP server
General Fagotory Evidence (SS/Video):

I'm a community Helper of the San Andreas Roleplay, and I say go fuck your self, go post a complaint against me.

feelings =/= facts
(feelings doesnt equal facts just so u know what i meant ok)

from the helper requiements:
Personality: We will only accept mature applications, which means that you shouldn't insult at all and you shouldn't have insulted anyone to get accepted into this team. This will apply to in game activity and forums as well. You should be helpful as well, as we won't accept anyone who isn't helping at all. We also won't be accepting people who keep asking about their application.

so please dont try to lecture me about how2helper, lol

Being a community Helper doesn't stop me for saying the truth, I didn't break any rule, did I? I don't give a damn about you, so, shut it and stay out of this please.

Nice ALT you have, Anders. You don't even have enough balls to use your main.

You should suicide tbh, you are a cancer to this community and the whole bloody ass world. Anyway, go to hell no gives a shit about you and no one ever had. Day got your back for sure and god knows why. Your lovely faction ( FBI) that you were using as your own shield and abuses their power is gone, you have no power now so you are just logging in forums from time to time instead of logging IG and RP'ing or do something usefull. You are a sick bastard tbh, you always were.

End of discussion.

He needs to be fired tbhwy

Tiger Woods
17th September 2016, 07:36 PM
Emily is no langer a community helper and wont be a community helper for a LONG period as Emily isn't blacklisted.

No action will be taken as Emily is gone, what happened will always be visible for our Public Relation Staff