PDA

View Full Version : FRR Not Working

Josh™
14th September 2016, 10:45 AM
In-Game Name: Josh_Philips
Date: 14/09/2016
Your Question:
I was trying to make a forum related request but whenever I submit it, it shows this damned thing:
https://i.gyazo.com/816169ce7d2384d8f3d319ff0f18f27b.png

I have all the spaces filled, I don't know why it shows that. Is it bugged or something?

Ronnie.
14th September 2016, 11:05 AM
I'm also having this problem; I'm curious as to how this can be fixed.

Kyle Young
14th September 2016, 11:48 AM
A lot of people have this problem but I have never once had it. I always think to myself it's because they pasted in an answer or something like that.

Josh™
14th September 2016, 12:49 PM
A lot of people have this problem but I have never once had it. I always think to myself it's because they pasted in an answer or something like that.

Actually, no. I didn't paste anything in the boxes. So apparently a lot of people have that issue, so it's a bug.

Kyle Young
14th September 2016, 12:53 PM
Actually, no. I didn't paste anything in the boxes. So apparently a lot of people have that issue, so it's a bug.

Oh, shit. I tried to look in to it when it became a wide-spread problem but at that time I had lost my forum admin for a week and when Smo set it back I wasn't given permission to edit forms and couldn't get it back. I feel like the answer would be there if it's not some proper bug.

Melvin Johnson
14th September 2016, 07:38 PM
Mine too, but I used with my Alt account to make an FRR for my Main Forum Account. But, I don't know how to solve this problem, sorry.

Agent Cole Phelps
14th September 2016, 10:20 PM
When you're on the FRR form, press (Ctrl + Shift + R), in that exact order, at the same time. Do it twice, and try again.

Josh™
15th September 2016, 07:50 AM
When you're on the FRR form, press (Ctrl + Shift + R), in that exact order, at the same time. Do it twice, and try again.

Doesn't seem to work.

Agent Cole Phelps
15th September 2016, 11:42 AM
Assuming you're not using internet explorer, try using internet explorer to see if it works.

Kyle Young
15th September 2016, 12:52 PM
Assuming you're not using internet explorer, try using internet explorer to see if it works.

A guy above said it was possible on an alt.

Someone with the problem should test that using the same PC and see what sort of problem it is.

Josh™
15th September 2016, 07:14 PM
A guy above said it was possible on an alt.

Thanks, that kinda solves it for me.

King
16th September 2016, 08:22 AM
Answered.