PDA

View Full Version : How to download a mods/game mods

_MIA_
2nd October 2016, 05:58 AM
Any one can share your mods here? With easy and like a 3d mods. And if i installed the mods and how to use it?

Arteaga
2nd October 2016, 06:22 AM
The easy modifications to use and to install are always CLEO, the CLEO mod that GTA SA supports is CLEO 4, download it, by typing in google, ' CLEO 4 for gta sa ' and install it in the San Andreas' directory, once done, search on google for modifications, I'd suggest some reliable and rated website, for example;

www.gtainside.com

Open this website, and search out for your favorite mod, once installed, take a look at the Read Me file which briefly explains how to install and what are the hotkeys to use them whilst in-game, make sure you're not using that kind of modifications that are giving you advantage over others, in a non-fear manner, otherwise, patches, skin mods, HUD mods are pretty good.

Make a topic once you've a problem installing a mod, or you're facing any issue relating to anything about server script or anything, related to server, for discussion about modifications, visit here;

Click Me (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?58-Modifications)

Since this is not the correct section to discuss about mods, the correct one is the above one, I hope I help'd you, let me know if you're facing any issue and I'll help you with the best of my ability.

_MIA_
2nd October 2016, 06:35 AM
The easy modifications to use and to install are always CLEO, the CLEO mod that GTA SA supports is CLEO 4, download it, by typing in google, ' CLEO 4 for gta sa ' and install it in the San Andreas' directory, once done, search on google for modifications, I'd suggest some reliable and rated website, for example;

www.gtainside.com

Open this website, and search out for your favorite mod, once installed, take a look at the Read Me file which briefly explains how to install and what are the hotkeys to use them whilst in-game, make sure you're not using that kind of modifications that are giving you advantage over others, in a non-fear manner, otherwise, patches, skin mods, HUD mods are pretty good.

Make a topic once you've a problem installing a mod, or you're facing any issue relating to anything about server script or anything, related to server, for discussion about modifications, visit here;

Click Me (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?58-Modifications)

Since this is not the correct section to discuss about mods, the correct one is the above one, I hope I help'd you, let me know if you're facing any issue and I'll help you with the best of my ability.

Thanks. <3

Answered.

Northy
2nd October 2016, 10:04 AM
Look at this kid, doesn't know english and doesn't know about SARP forums.

Nal
2nd October 2016, 12:02 PM
Look at this kid, doesesn't know english and doesn't know about SARP forums.

You can't be better, quit postwhoring.

Callum
3rd October 2016, 11:20 AM
Answered.