PDA

View Full Version : Ban bug.

Aaron.
3rd October 2016, 07:17 AM
In-Game Name: Aaron Royal.
Date: 03/10/2016
Your Question:
Well, from a long time, I am having an issue regarding logging into server that I'm getting a error "you're banned from the server" on my broadband internet.

I fixed every thing, re-installed GTA San-Andreas & SA-MP, but still getting that error.

I tried to run SARP on any local network, it was working fine but not works with my own internet.

screenshot is attached below ;-

http://i.imgur.com/m6m222b.jpg

Nal
3rd October 2016, 07:33 AM
Do you have a dynamic or a static IP address?

ay.
3rd October 2016, 07:38 AM
Just restart your internet maybe it works. Or make a ban appeal and admin will check it out for you. :D

Nal
3rd October 2016, 07:41 AM
Just restart your internet maybe it works. Or make a ban appeal and admin will check it out for you. :D

Please, let me help him. Ban appeal wouldn't help because it's a SAMP bug. Router restart would work only if he has a dynamic IP. If he has a static, he's done.

Aaron.
3rd October 2016, 08:06 AM

well, restart it every time, many times, doesn't works for me.

Please, let me help him. Ban appeal wouldn't help because it's a SAMP bug. Router restart would work only if he has a dynamic IP. If he has a static, he's done.

did it but doesn't works.

Nal
3rd October 2016, 08:08 AM
well, restart it every time, many times, doesn't works for me.

did it but doesn't works.

You're from pakistan, right? I've noticed lots IP ranges banned from pakistan. Can you give me your skype? I'll try to help you.

Aaron.
3rd October 2016, 04:18 PM
You're from pakistan, right? I've noticed lots IP ranges banned from pakistan. Can you give me your skype? I'll try to help you.

I don't use skype.

paki_
3rd October 2016, 05:00 PM
lol i shouldnt have used paki ip to dm in sarp, but i had static ip so I connected to paki ip it had dynamic ip

Jesus Salonga
3rd October 2016, 08:14 PM
Ever tried to use VPN?

Nazario
3rd October 2016, 10:39 PM
Restart your router or post a ban appeal.

Nal
4th October 2016, 01:13 AM
Nothing from above would do, except VPN.

Gold
4th October 2016, 01:18 AM
Make a ban appeal. Your IP got banned by RCON

Nal
4th October 2016, 01:34 AM
Make a ban appeal. Your IP got banned by RCON

What are you talking about? RCON is the game console. Admins with the password access can login, when they ban someone it's the same as they would do it over RCON. Stop confusing the poster.

Just try with VPN, if it lags too much then make a ban appeal and wait for Smo to unban your range (going to take months). And please, don't listen to this guy above.

Gold
4th October 2016, 01:37 AM
What the fuck are you talking about? RCON is the game console. Admins with the password access can login, when they ban someone it's the same as they would do it over RCON. What the fuck man? Stop confusing everyone and harming the mapping team's reputation.

Just try with VPN, if it lags too much then make a ban appeal and wait for Smo to unban your range (going to take months). And please, don't listen to this guy above.

LOL.

His IP is banned, It something get banned auto for RCON bug and not auto unban timely. So, if he make a ban appeal, ban appealer ( or RCON access person) can unban his IP or IP range.

There few admins who have RCOn access, Prodigy, Tiger and maybe Armin. I don't see any problem to make a ban appeal and resolve the issue? Don't make confusions Joe, Please.

Slice Walshy
4th October 2016, 01:39 AM
Turn off your router, wait 15 minutes and re-connect.

Nal
4th October 2016, 01:50 AM
Turn off your router, wait 15 minutes and re-connect.

He doesnt have a dynamic IP, wouldnt work bud.

LOL.

His IP is banned, It something get banned auto for RCON bug and not auto unban timely. So, if he make a ban appeal, ban appealer ( or RCON access person) can unban his IP or IP range.

There few admins who have RCOn access, Prodigy, Tiger and maybe Armin. I don't see any problem to make a ban appeal and resolve the issue? Don't make confusions Joe, Please.

Only Smo can unban his range which is stuck in the firewall. Please, let's stop arguing.

Aaron.
4th October 2016, 07:03 AM
VPN is only way, but I thought it mixes the IP addresses, so I just thought to not use it until I get confirmed that it's safe, earlier I tried VPN, and my IP got mixed with a ban player, I will try and reply back.

Thanks for reviewing my question & answering it.

Nal
4th October 2016, 07:27 AM
Anytime dawg. By the way if you need a VPN, hit me up.

Aaron.
4th October 2016, 02:22 PM
Anytime dawg. By the way if you need a VPN, hit me up.

Any good vpn for PC? Hotspot Shield isn't working & thanks for the this.

Nal
4th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Any good vpn for PC? Hotspot Shield isn't working & thanks for the this.

Just PM me about it. I'll help you out.

Aaron.
4th October 2016, 02:46 PM
Just PM me about it. I'll help you out.

Thanks alot man, it's working fine and better.

This thread can be closed. solved.

Nal
4th October 2016, 02:51 PM
I'm glad to hear that, bud. Good luck in future.

Tyler Khan
7th October 2016, 10:25 AM
Answered.