PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Freezing on SARP

Kenzh_Dinero
9th October 2016, 04:52 AM
Hi, so i got a problem. Everytime i log into SARP and press on the spawn button my character spawns and then freezes its been like that since 2 weeks and it only happens on SARP i can play on any other server without freezing. Can somebody help me with that?

Nal
9th October 2016, 06:15 AM
do you usually have a bad ping while playing on sarp? do you have a good internet connection at all? where are you from.. also, tried reinstalling?

i could help you if you answer to my questions

Arteaga
9th October 2016, 06:23 AM
Once you log in(enters your password) and wents to the menu where it requires you too click on SPAWN, do not click on it right after you log in, wait for sometime, change the spawning location by clicking at the left arrow and once the mapping gets loaded(fixed), click on the Spawn button.
This is been a problem of so many players from now so on and that comes to a conclusion that SARPs logging/registering script's a bit buggy, hoping to see it fixed in the update here-after.

Bella
9th October 2016, 11:42 AM
You need to be offline prisoned by an admin, or you can have them change your spawn point via player file that's why it's freezing when you try logging in.

Pending Poster

Jessa
10th October 2016, 03:47 AM
You got up in log-in bug. Someone has to imprison you for a second to resolve this. Nothing dangerous

Bella
10th October 2016, 08:34 AM
Answered