PDA

View Full Version : "/furntiure"

Tyson Marshall
13th October 2016, 10:27 AM
In-Game Name: George Reigns
Date: 13/10/2016
Your Question:
Can you give me an explaination about this CMD? I've been inacitve because my PC broke

Jessa
13th October 2016, 10:30 AM
Well, as far as I know you have to type in /furniture and then place the decoration or an accessory anywhere

RobertMueller
13th October 2016, 10:36 AM
You can write /furniture while you are inside your house, you must hold 20m in hand too, it decorates your house and shit.

Tyson Marshall
13th October 2016, 10:45 AM
And what's the price of these? What items? I want to know things like this.

LaraMartinez
13th October 2016, 10:48 AM
Stop asking about that shit, go buy a house and try that new furniture system, fuck the hell

Tyson Marshall
13th October 2016, 10:50 AM
Whoever you are, I asked a question and this thread is for asking questions you didn't even care about what I said. I clearly said "my computer broke"

Nal
13th October 2016, 12:52 PM
And what's the price of these? What items? I want to know things like this.

its cheap af, like 500$ per item

You can write /furniture while you are inside your house, you must hold 20m in hand too, it decorates your house and shit.

30m

Charles Luciano
13th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Like gates, vase, guitar, painting etc...

Tyson Marshall
13th October 2016, 02:08 PM
So, you can buy a gate from it instead of donating for it? If it's right.Can you tell me the price of it?

Arteaga
13th October 2016, 06:36 PM
So, you can buy a gate from it instead of donating for it? If it's right.Can you tell me the price of it?

Yes, you can get gates inside your home but remember, they are not move-able! Yes!
If you're thinking that you can get gates from /furniture and move them, you're wrong.

Like gates, vase, guitar, painting etc...

Plus the script is facing issues(bugs), that are most-likely as follows;

If a player adds something for example a gate, it gets added in someone else interior too, only those who got same interiors.
If you add a gate in your house, and I have the same interior, it'll get added into mine too, but that may also not occur or may do.
I've been hearing that developers been fixing this issue lately and are also currently working on it, considering that, this issue will be fixed sooner, here-after.
The price for each stuff is cheap, that goes from 500$ to 1000$ hardly, you can use /furniture whilst being inside of your house and you may use /furniture being in the radius of 30 meter of your house only if you're a gold VIP!

I hope that's all new, unique and dope-fresh with the furniture system, let me know if you require assistance or got any question further more.

Jessa
13th October 2016, 11:50 PM

It doesn't decorate your house. You have to decorate it, just like placing gears

Tyson Marshall
14th October 2016, 01:18 AM
Yes, you can get gates inside your home but remember, they are not move-able! Yes!
If you're thinking that you can get gates from /furniture and move them, you're wrong.

Plus the script is facing issues(bugs), that are most-likely as follows;

If a player adds something for example a gate, it gets added in someone else interior too, only those who got same interiors.
If you add a gate in your house, and I have the same interior, it'll get added into mine too, but that may also not occur or may do.
I've been hearing that developers been fixing this issue lately and are also currently working on it, considering that, this issue will be fixed sooner, here-after.
The price for each stuff is cheap, that goes from 500$ to 1000$ hardly, you can use /furniture whilst being inside of your house and you may use /furniture being in the radius of 30 meter of your house only if you're a gold VIP!

I hope that's all new, unique and dope-fresh with the furniture system, let me know if you require assistance or got any question further more.

Thanks mate! That answered my question. You can set it to Answered

Nazario
14th October 2016, 01:19 AM
The CMD is " /furniture ". You can only design or add object inside of your house.
You can also design outside of your house, If you are Gold VIP. But the furniture system is currently bugged. (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?224163-Furniture-System-bug!&p=1684620#post1684620)

Arteaga
14th October 2016, 01:20 AM
Thanks mate! That answered my question. You can set it to Answered

Glad to hear that I helped you!
Answered.

Charles Luciano
14th October 2016, 01:20 AM
More information, you can show or hide furniture so gate will be much usable.

Bella
15th October 2016, 12:51 PM
Answered