darwin gives a tiki for the reason
tututuutuututuutuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuu

i didnt know what it was so i asked on /newb maybe its server related so yeah

wilio gives me an answer and i get muted like W-T-FAdditional Information:
get logs

bini
5th November 2016, 04:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Q61Iu84.jpg?1
There's the picture. But, I really didn't pay attention at Darwin's "tututututututuuuutututuuu", after that I saw Willio's reply. It was a song part (non-script related stuff).
William, you're a level 28 and I am pretty sure that was a troll question. I warned you, I didn't mute you. You were auto-muted for recieving three warnings. I suggest the one who will process this mute appeal to not resolve this because he clearly abused it.

Lord Virus
5th November 2016, 06:25 PM
i thought it was script related? maybe new command for ssf? lol level doesnt mean shit

bini
5th November 2016, 06:35 PM
You tried to be funny but you failed, you know tututututuut is not a command or something.
I stick with my decision.

Lord Virus
5th November 2016, 06:47 PM
/tutu could be a command?

Arteaga
5th November 2016, 07:17 PM

I am shocked how can a high level member can act this stupid, he's been acting stupid for so long, getting muted, once he got muted by me for some troll questions, I am more than sure that he had some troll intentions to ask that, even a level 10(matureone) is aware of what game-related or script-related questions are.

Lord Virus
5th November 2016, 07:19 PM
I am shocked how can a high level member can act this stupid, he's been acting stupid for so long, getting muted, once he got muted by me for some troll questions, I am more than sure that he had some troll intentions to ask that, even a level 10(matureone) is aware of what game-related or script-related questions are.

no man i asked

"is the /ban bug a halloween event" because it was kind of spooky with not being able to ban hackers :)

Callum
5th November 2016, 07:20 PM

That's a poor excuse, "tutututututtutut" or whatever it actually is, is not a command. I do not see how you could not be trolling or abusing /newb - therefore, you're staying muted.

Closed.